News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Last week of faire fotos

Started by Carl, October 05, 2008, 06:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl

Well time to say adieu to our lovely shire of Holly. While we we see friends at faires far afield it just won't be the same as wandering the shaded groves, hearing the sounds of our wonderful minstrels and bands. A "short" walkabout with Graybeard and friends, the company at the great Guinness Pub. We will sit on the back porch raise a cider to everyones health and look back on a most wonderful year. Thank you one and all for all the kindness and love you have shown. There is truly no place like the faire and no better folks than the company of Holly rennies.
Here is a link to this weeks photos many were taken at the Guinness on Sunday in the span of about 20 min. It looked like you stepped back in time so many people were dress in thier finest.
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii29/carlanddonna/Last%20week%20MIRF/

"The show must go on"
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Jon Foster

Saturday was the last day for us. Kind of a bummer but now we are thinking about the Mid Michigan Faire!

Jon.

Cyron

nice photos and ya.. tis over but if it went on all year it also would not be the same..
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

nliedel

I'm at a total loss. I have writing to do and dress making to do, but am so sad today. I will smile. Tomorrow.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Lord Virgil

Nice pics as always Carl.  I should have all our photos up tonight when I get home.  We were whupped when we finally got home Sunday night and I didn't get around to uploading them to photobucket.

Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Cyron

took while but i finally got all mine up.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.

uhurainmi

Carl and Donna,
It was so good to meet you this year! We look forward to running into you often from now on. Tho' Paul is throwing himself into being a rennie, he still doesn't have the 'hang around with friends' knack yet. Maybe next year.

Thanks for all the great pictures. Thanks also to Cyron, graphicknight and jon for their pictures.

Hope to see some of you at MMRF.
Fortunately, ah keep mah feathers numbered...for just such an emergency.

Lord Virgil

Here's our photos from the last day of Faire.  I was sitting in the front row at the Pub sing so my angle wasn't good, but I did my best to get all the pirates dancing with our queen.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f44/richtazz/LAst%20day%20MiRF%202008/

Cyron

nah the angle was nto bad.. good pics too.

Lord Virgil

Actually it doesn't look like the pics of the pirates dancing with the queen uploaded.   I was having trouble with my internet connection this morning so I'll have to try again, darn it!!

LadyAnn

Nice pictures everyone... Until we meet again  ((Hugs))

~LadyAnn~
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Lord Virgil

BTW Tony (Cyron), I hope I didn't come across rude the second time I saw you Sunday.  I was in a hurry trying to find Kevin Tyler's cell phone.  He thought he may have left it at or dropped it between the Pub and the stage he was playing at that day.  Great photo's as always my friend!

Cyron

never even crossed my mind.. so we good.. sawyou were moving pretty fast.. i was trying to get your pic while still moving.. lol.

Lord Virgil

Alright, glad to hear it.  I got the last few of my photos to upload this morning too, same album as above.

Cyron

so theres the ones of the queen dancing.. cool pics..

Carl

Great shots Cyron and Lord Virgil
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny