News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

brochure and poster

Started by rengypsy, October 05, 2008, 09:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengypsy

the brochure is finished.  sent to the printers.  also a 7.5" x 16" poster for businesses is being printed.  would love any of you who have businesses or work at a place that would allow brochures to be set out or posters to be hung up to contact me and i will get you some as soon as they arrive from the printer.

they are simply fantastic.

very attractive and artistic.

and hope to see many of you at trf in the upcoming weekends.

rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Elnarii

I work at a business that would allow me to put flyers in the break room... I am excited about this faire... :)

And if you're interested, I happen to work for a business that can help you 'get the word' out... if you know what I mean.  If you're interested, PM me and we'll discuss. 

rengypsy

all help is greatly appreciative. as soon as all the promotions materials arrive, i'd be most gracious for any of you to post and drop off brochures at public locales.  very, very kind.

cheers,
rengypsy

rengypsy

will have brochures and posters from printer on last weekend of trf.  if interested in picking some up, let me know.  would appreciate anyone who could assist in distributing them around texas in 2009.

cheers,

rengypsy

Queen Bonnie

As Queen of Everything- I can get the word out! I would Be happy to pass out brochures. I would like to meet you Renngypsy. I know Autoloculous! I will put my magick and weather spells to work for this faire! They work for TRF and Scarby!
Bonnie, QOE
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Emerald Shaunassey

RenGypsy,
     If you do not mind, I'd be glad to carry brochures on your faire with my company's merchandise to each of the faires we perform at.  I do not see why news of Sherwood Faire can't be spread well beyond the state lines of Texas.

If you want me to do so, PM me and I'll supply snail mail addy.

Fair Winds,
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

KnaveMcS

I am real excited about your new faire. Since I do not live in Texas, yet, I can personally be of little help. However, I do have a little sister in Copperas Cove and a good friend in Waco. I am sure I could convince them to help spread the word. If you are interested, pm me and I will get you their information...

Cheers,
Sir Knave McScot
Captain of the Queen's Highland Guard

Lady Rosaline

If you could bring some out to the tour of the grounds, I'd be more than happy to cover the Corpus Christi area for you.
I'm the reason the rum is gone! (Unless Teach is near by!)

rengypsy

all of you are so kind. i will have brochures and posters for yall to help distribute. thanks,  rengypsy