News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MDRF in the news

Started by Dallan, October 06, 2008, 08:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotsman

Heck, I think it was the first weekend of faire ...
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Feline Groovy

'Twas.  I figure he was distracted by all the, er, bodices walking around when he performed the faire version of 'not paying attention when about to take a drink and jamming straw up nose'.   ;)
Where was I going and how do I get there?

SirBlackFox

Quote from: Feline Groovy on October 16, 2008, 08:16:41 AM
'Twas.  I figure he was distracted by all the, er, bodices walking around when he performed the faire version of 'not paying attention when about to take a drink and jamming straw up nose'.   ;)

nothing worse than "Cider-Sinuses" lemmetellya
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Peddlin

The voice of experience? I can think of a thing or two that might sound a little worse, but "Cider-Sinuses" does really sound pretty bad. If you were going to put something up your nose, why does it seem to me that cider would not be your first choice?
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

jmkhalfmoon

The story actually made the Post Style section.  I think it was last week's paper.  To bad they can't do a style article on one of the many great performers at the MDRF....we have to settle for the LCD (lowest common denominator) article.