News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

COLORADO RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL

Started by willin, May 07, 2008, 04:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willin

The Colorado Renaissance Festival

will be open eight weekends June 14th through Aug 3rd 2008

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/viewEvent.asp?eventID=146

http://www.coloradorenaissance.com/
GOT FEET ?

Blushing

So is everyone with ties to the Colorado faire all crazy-busy with rehearsals and life?  :o

Just wondering.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Just crazy with life since I am not a part of faire, just go and have fun.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

willin

having fun is the most important part of faire

there would be no faire without it !
GOT FEET ?

Zoë

Life just got a little un-crazy for me, at least for a week or two.  I just got finished with school but I start work in a few days, so who knows how crazy that will get!  Can't wait for faire!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Spinaka

I am way excited for fair. But tomorrow night is a great event i would love to see everyone of my ren friends at. Please let me know if you have any question about this

Hope to see you there!!!!

Ginger

Hello! Umm our last three weeks are CRAZY, and I called my boss today... and I got the job :D AND I got my friend Chas a job to, and he's a awesome theatre kid who can sing, and he's writing me fish and chip songs :) I can't wait.
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Quirky Hazel

Ah Hah! Found you. I was getting a bit nervous, thought I had lost the thread, and my connection with all things Faire. Only 37 days left.

Monk

And so it begins, rehearsals, training, raining, sunning, funning and more.
Monkey Business is the best business.

Zoë

I'm SO excited!  It's getting to that point in the year when the leaves are all coming out and in the early morning it just reminds me of being at faire....GAH HURRY UP AND GET HERE!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Scarlytt Pyrates

We plan an excursion from Arizona on the next to last weekend of the Faire! But, I know there will be a BIG INVASION from Arizona on the first weekend! Can't wait!!
Scarlytt Pyrates!

Tanda

Crazy busy, yes! Between trying to get grades done and close out three science classrooms, find all my faire stuff and get it cleaned to be ready, working at King Stoopids, working on a crazy Lego project I decided to put together because I apparently don't have enough to do, or something, and trying to find a new full time teaching job for the fall, crazy as always.  ;D

So if you notice me grading during rehearsals - those that are there - this is why.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

a_chromatic_sea

After Thursday, I'll finally be not-so-busy...THANK THE GODS...! I have German 200 and Psychology of Human Sexuality finals for college today, a Human Origins and Variations one on Wednesday, and my Western Civilization and Appreciation of Philosophy finals on Thursday. Ughhhh. Have to find a dress to wear to a wedding in two weeks, help my mom plan for my younger sister's high school graduation party, sew more costume stuff for belly dancing, and not spend money because I don't have any. And all the while, I have to try and find a job up here in Fort Fun/Collins for during the week all summer long.

Is it faire yet...?

-Dies-

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Ottheinrich

We Texans are planning an invasion of your fest

stay tuned for further details