News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A thank you to photographers...

Started by pktaxwench, July 07, 2008, 01:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pktaxwench

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the photographers out there who post their pictures online.  Being on various Faire casts over the past 11 years, I have almost no photos from shows I've done because when you're working, you just can't take photos of your friends and such doing what they do.  As a scrapbooker, this drives me nuts.

Thanks to the internet, and y'all sharing your photos, I'll be able to fix that, or at least, be able to document this year.  Flickr and picasa are great sites for sharing because it's really easy to order prints, and I doubly thank those that upload their photos there.

This year's album is going to be huge due to the number of photos.  Yay!

-C

And Blushing, you looked FABULOUS on Sunday.  I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you in person, but the mud called my name.  I hope you got lots of pictures of the gown and your lovely hair! (What am I saying... I know you did!)

Blushing

Thank you for your thank you!  I have much fun taking photos - and sharing them - and I know exactly how it feels to not have photographic evidence of faire days.

And thanks again ... I enjoyed wearing the gown - even with the rain and mud!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~