News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Invasion Weekend 2008

Started by Hibernian, May 12, 2008, 12:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady de la Warr

It certainly does Guard'n...........it certainly does!!

Dallan

Lady Di and I and our two lads are a tenative yes. It would be our first visit to CRF. Baltimore Ravens are away and the boys are done with football by then.
Fight'n

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Oh goody, it would be great to have y'all!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Tim T

I think you guys would have a most excellent time at CRF.  It's a beautiful place.  We REALLY liked it, can't wait to get back.

One warning- it can be COLD, but that's pretty cool in itself!
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

Dallan

Quote from: Tim T on August 21, 2008, 07:56:38 PM
I think you guys would have a most excellent time at CRF.  It's a beautiful place.  We REALLY liked it, can't wait to get back.

Compaired to VARF and MDRF a chilly faire might be a nice change of pace. See you in a week.

Thanks Lady M. If we can't get you to come to us this year we'll have to come to you. ;D
Fight'n

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Dallan on August 22, 2008, 08:40:41 AM

Compaired to VARF and MDRF a chilly faire might be a nice change of pace. See you in a week.
Being a cold weather person like i am i would welcome the cold weather for a change. ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Quote from: Dallan on August 22, 2008, 08:40:41 AM

Thanks Lady M. If we can't get you to come to us this year we'll have to come to you. ;D

You guys are so coool!!!  ;D

Molden

Count me In! I plan to be there for the Invasion weekend.  ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Trouble with Friends

Just a friendly reminder from your local security dude.

The ONLY place alcohol is allowed to be consumed is inside the show, and no outside alcoholic beverages may be brought in.

This is due to the Alcoholic Beverage Control laws. If we were to be caught with people drinking in the parking lot, I believe that they would have their license to sell inside pulled for 30 business days - not m-f days, but actual business days. Which means in a business that operates 2 days a week for 7 weeks, roughly 2 years of no license.

So keep this in mind at your tailgate parties...

Scotsman

Well we can get plenty of practice for invasion this weekend at MDRF!  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

It would be nice for CRF to give it's guests a "real pub" which would consist of; SITTING DOWN, enjoying conversation with friends while consuming adult beverages purchased at said pub. 

Scotsman

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on August 25, 2008, 12:45:27 PM
It would be nice for CRF to give it's guests a "real pub" which would consist of; SITTING DOWN, enjoying conversation with friends while consuming adult beverages purchased at said pub. 

Agreed ... but your faire serves Guinness ... there is something to be said about that  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

lordwriothsley

I know that this is going to be a little off subject but I just wanted to take a minute and give a big Huzzah to my good friend Tom Stephens for just being named for the role of King for this years 2008 season.Congratulations and good luck to you, I know you will do well.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Dallan

Quote from: Dallan on August 21, 2008, 02:26:58 PM
Lady Di and I and our two lads are a tenative yes. It would be our first visit to CRF. Baltimore Ravens are away and the boys are done with football by then.

Scratch the word "tenative". We are a yes.
Fight'n

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP