News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Dregs CD Release Party - Saturday, October 18 *reminder*

Started by atysmee01, October 06, 2008, 12:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissBubu

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

atysmee01

Quote from: renren on October 18, 2008, 03:26:06 PM
Quote from: MissBubu on October 18, 2008, 09:11:21 AM
Why were you in the hospital?  :o

Ditto, hope you're alright!

There was a little issue with chest pain, a clot, and angioplasty/stent placement was done Wed AM.  I am feeling pretty good now though, and hope to avoid having a defibrillator implanted...I won't find that out for about another 6 weeks though, I think.
Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783

Guppy # 32 ROoL

DeadBishop

Dang, glad to hear you're okay!

....and dang, I just woke up.  Wasn't feeling too hot after the mead run, and laid down hoping it would make me feel better.  It didn't, and now I missed the show.  Hope it was good!

Doh... :-\

R/F.com member since 2003

lady serena

Guppy # 81
Fins up

white trillium

It was a great show tonight!

Thank you!

If you missed it, they are playing at the Triple Rock on Monday night.
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Kiss-me-Kate

They were awesome-as always!

Rachel,
I am so glad you are feeling better, and I hope you don't need any further "procedures" done.  I bet you were scared, I know I would have been!
Take it easy, hon!
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Marietta Graziella

BAH!!  I'm a big shmooo!  I got busy cleaning/decorating the house and completely spaced this event until it was about 7:00pm.  By that time I was hot (and not in a good way) and sweaty from working around the house.   Next time you see me Rachel, I deserve a good smack upside the head.  Grrr! :(

I'm sure it was a smashing success!  I'm so sorry I missed it.

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Lord Figaro

Quote from: atysmee01 on October 18, 2008, 03:59:39 PM
There was a little issue with chest pain, a clot, and angioplasty/stent placement was done Wed AM.  I am feeling pretty good now though, and hope to avoid having a defibrillator implanted...I won't find that out for about another 6 weeks though, I think.

Keep us updated and aware hun. Just hope all is well.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Noble Dreg

Quote from: atysmee01 on October 18, 2008, 03:59:39 PM

Easy for me to say but stents are amazing things...fix's you right up!  Should restore your energy.  Hope all is well!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

atysmee01

I just got back from Arizona...love it!  And I am feeling better than I had in a long time.  I got to rest, I partied pretty hearty...and now I miss Arizona!

But yes, I do feel better than I have in quite a while.

Thanks for the warm wishes!
Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

Marietta Graziella

Hugs to you good lady.  I'm glad to hear that your convalescence went well.  A bit of R&R can do a body good.  ;)

XOXO
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783

Guppy # 32 ROoL