News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Midsummer Exchange

Started by rengeek77, May 12, 2008, 02:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peggyelizabeth

I sent my box out today...

divapixie

The minion called and said I got a package from peggyelizabeth.  He opened it and described it over the phone.  Thank you for all the goodies... I'd like to say I could list them but I may get it wrong since the minion is apt to lie to me over the phone to preserve the "secret" of the gift.  I think there are windchimes though... I heard them in the background.  And a drawstring bag with beads... right?  And a card.  Not sure if he said there was anything else or if he is hiding it from me.  Thanks peggyelizabeth!

I'll be sending mine out on Wednesday since I extended my stay at my parents... I hope my person will get it by the 28th!
"I have the heart of a child... in a jar on my desk."

peggyelizabeth

your welcome divapixie!
I'm so glad it got there & really quickly too!

daylight

Count me in on this one. I would love to this. Tell me what I need to do to be a part of this.  My fav color is blue or white and do like jewerly, I like candles and most of all the sents that they have out. I like funny cards, and  I like making people smile and I like to smile. Love to talk to people. I`am very active, and I love  animals. Here is some thing I could think of right off the top of my head and I love the spirit of giving. hope you count me in.

rengeek77

Okay, I have been negligent in posting, but I got mine from Ottheinrich over a week ago, and I love it!  It's gorgeous, it's a lamp that you put oil in, and it scents the whole house--it's really neat!  And it came with sandalwood, my absolute favorite...needless to say, it has been smelling like the Ren Faire for a week in my house. :) 

Okay, going to finish up my box and get it out in the next two-three days.  Trying to get a couple of things done for the box after work, and we all know how that goes!! 

Daylight, I'm sorry, the deadline for the midsummer exchange was May 29th, and everyone has been partnered up.  However, do come back around the last week of October, we'll be taking names for the winter exchange!! 
Terrible Tess
Captain of the Gangrene
myspace.com/galleonsandgold
flickr.com/photos/prosperoandmiranda

divapixie

I sent mine out today.  And since I'm home I have to say Thank you to peggy elizabeth again... its all so perfect!  What kind of beads are these?  Are they jade or some type of blood stone?  Its all absolutely perfect!

daylight

Well Bummer I missed it. Thank you anywayfor taking the time to let me know it is a closed deal for now, but I will check back in Oct. because I think this would be loads of fun.You guys have fun with this, and post the things you get so we all can see the neat stuff you get and you send. Sometimes sharing the splender of your gifts make me feel like I`am there. Sorry i missed the Mid Summer but maybe next time. Have fun shopping and sharing, Love you guys  ;D

peggyelizabeth

Quote from: divapixie on June 25, 2008, 10:19:51 AM
I sent mine out today.  And since I'm home I have to say Thank you to peggy elizabeth again... its all so perfect!  What kind of beads are these?  Are they jade or some type of blood stone?  Its all absolutely perfect!

I'm so glad you like everything! I can't recall what the beads are. I can't really even remember where they came from, they've been waiting for a project and finally, I knew that the project they were waiting for was sending them to you.

divapixie

I'm wondering if anyone, especially my person, recieved their packages yet?  Anyone at all?

Master James

OK I have to admit I've been a bad person.  :-\  I've had the gift sitting here for over a week and I'm JUST sending it out today.  Work has been NUTZ!  Its going in the mail today though!  ;D
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

peggyelizabeth

I haven't received anything yet, but I also haven't been home yet today.

Ottheinrich

Quote from: Master James on June 30, 2008, 09:08:42 AM
OK I have to admit I've been a bad person.  :-\  I've had the gift sitting here for over a week and I'm JUST sending it out today.  Work has been NUTZ!  Its going in the mail today though!  ;D

Me too

I sent mine off but, I have received mine and havnt posted anything about it :'(

So I will now

I received two Disney pins (which I just love)  one is the aztec gold coin and the other is burgundy with a ship, Jolly Roger and a dangling phrase at the bottom and it says "Dead Men Tell No Tales"

And some Sandlawood incense.

I will post pictures soon since Rengeek set the standard :P

Thank You Divapixie It was all so wonderful and I love it  ;D

divapixie

Glad it made it there and that it is being enjoyed!  I was worried it might not have gotten there.  And I saw those while in Disney World and just thought you would enjoy them.... although I must admit I nearly kept the Jolly Roger one. ;)

Ottheinrich

Quote from: divapixie on June 30, 2008, 08:20:04 PM
Glad it made it there and that it is being enjoyed!  I was worried it might not have gotten there.  And I saw those while in Disney World and just thought you would enjoy them.... although I must admit I nearly kept the Jolly Roger one. ;)

Wel Im glad you didnt because it's my favorite

Lady Ann of Draycott

I sent my package out to my exchange person last Thursday and I see from Delivery Confirmation that it was delivered yesterday. I hope my exchange person likes what I sent!

I have not received anything yet...

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96