News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Midsummer Exchange

Started by rengeek77, May 12, 2008, 02:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peggyelizabeth

I just came home to a lovely letter and a an R/F pin from Master James!
I'm so delighted! I had been sending vibes out to whomever had my name say I want a pin, I want a pin....
THANK YOU!

Master James

You are QUITE welcome.  I was hoping I could get you a pin but as we know DB only orders them when he has enough orders.  Well I missed the order by 1 day but thankfully DB got just a couple extras, so PRESTO!  You got the pin!  Glad you like it.   ;D
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Seryn

So I got mine from the lovely, wonderful, awesome rengeek - m apartment ofice was holdingit hostage apparently lol.  I cannot say enough wonderful things about Heather and the awesome package she sent me :)  So I'll just show you instead!

There is a beautiful sun catcher and bath beads both in the celestial theme I love so much.  And a candleholder that I can't wait to display in my living room.  I also got lovely scrapbooking things and scentedoils for soap making :)  And here is what came in the silver box:

It has a black heart with crossbones, Chinese coin, moons, cross, cameo, and a "rock" charm - hands down the most awesome charm bracelet ever :)

Absent from the pictures is the CD full of awesome alterno-y dance grooves for me to shake my booty to, which I am listening to right now.

Thank you so much!  I truly love every single thing you sent me - what a lovely, thoughtful package :)
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

Master James

YEA!!  My exchange gifts came!  Sidra sent me an AWESOME double dragon pendant (if I can keep it away from wife that is!), a shot glass from Padre Island, TX with a pirate on it (simply amazing!) and a jar of sugar cookie incense (my house smells GREAT!).  Thanks SOOOOOOOOO much!  they are absolutely FANTASTIC!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

lordwriothsley

Jim what would I have to do if i wanted an R/F pin?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Master James

Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

lordwriothsley

About how much do they cost (The R/F pins)?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Master James

All listed there in the first post my friend.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

lordwriothsley

Thanks buddy i'll try to look at the website today.So how did the festival turn out yesterday?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Seryn

Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos