News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So here we are on 5/7

Started by eloquentXI, May 04, 2008, 05:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavender

I would hate to think that.  I concider R/F members like family.
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

willin

Monty Pythons Lifeboat

GOT FEET ?

mollymishap

WAAAAA!  :'(  *takes a swig of Her Majesty's rum* Ok, better now...;D

Oh, well, maybe I'll actually get some sewing done...anyone want to join me? *pulls out sewing project and starts to stitch buttons onto flower poufs*

DeadBishop

Hehe, very good, Willin....

R/F.com member since 2003

Lady Amy of York

Just drifting here on this life  raft... hands everyone  a  drink. I have rum, ale, or wine.   Passes around sun tan oil.     Changes into bathing suit.  ( might as well work on tan  while i am on this raft  ;D ) Any other ladies care to join me. Help cheer up the hard working men, trying to  solve  this mess ! :)
  Puts on some  music..while we drift away........

Day after day I'm more confused
Yet I look for the light
Through the pourin' rain
You know that's a game that I hate to lose
And I'm feeling the strain
Ain't it a shame

Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul
I want to get lost in your rock and roll
And drift away
[repeat]

Beginning to think that I'm wasting time
I don't understand the things I do
The world outside looks so unkind
Now I'm counting on you
To carry me through

And drift away
[repeat]

And when my mind is free
You know a melody can move me
And when I'm feeling blue
The guitar's coming through to soothe me

Thanks for the joy that you're given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
Your rythm and rhyme and harmony
You've helped me along
Makin' me strong

And drift away
[repeat]
Na, na, now won't ya
Won't ya take, oh ha ..take me
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

renren

*sits down,in the shade*
Sorry, don't do the tanning thing..
*opens a Guiness,passes around cooler, full of the same*

Ah,lovely day, ain't it?
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Ginette

Thanks for the Guiness Renren! I'll have a drink with you then I might get a little sun. You see I'm in a wedding later this month and the bridesmaids dresses are strapless, so I should get a little color on my pasty white skin.

It is a nice day today. Does anyone have fun things planed for the weekend?
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Lady Rosalind

Yep, went to faire this past weekend - Iowa Renaissance Faire. Worked like crazy, played like crazy, made new friends, got sunburned, and am wishing I could do it all again this weekend in Nebraska (too much to do!).

Hey Molly (Elinore here), I know what you mean about maybe finally getting some sewing done! We had a massive thunder and lightning storm last night. Had to unplug the computer! I ended up getting about a quarter of my cartridge pleats finished on the underskirt I needed to redo (who knew that 4 panels of 60" wide taffetta would end up being way too bulky around the waist? I just wanted the POOFiness!). The only reason I didn't get more work done was because I was distracted by TV... ::)

Elensari

Hi There,

I am missing the thread with pictures from Scarborough.  I am stuck in GA, and I miss all my friends that work in TX.  All of you, make me feel like it isn't all that far. 

-Le sigh-
Immaculate costuming gives one the confidence, that religion is powerless to bestow-

Master James

Quote from: lady amy of york on May 07, 2008, 10:52:27 AM
Quote from: CaraGreenleaf on May 07, 2008, 10:28:22 AM
Seriously???  :o

Please tell me that everything posted on R/F isn't lost!!!

>:( >:(
I'm going to ****ing kill the little ........... sry....bleeding TOS...

I hope evrything is not lost ! Ugh ! My stories.... if i have to rewrite everything,,,i backed up some of it, but not the last page of sword and bows....ugh !!!!!!!!   Going to strangle  those hackers !

My pirate ship  and crew,  lost out at  sea....oh no...that could be  bad.... have you seen my crew ....there goes  all the rum  and  wine i had  on board !
Beeboy,  Master James.where are those two ?
Lord Blade, leave the ladies alone !   :)

Seriously though,  has anyone wondered if all this hacking  is  an inside job, seeing how it  seems to be happening more often.  Wondering if we have an angry forum member on here who is doing  it on purpose.

Right here Cap'n reporting for duty!  Don't worry none, I'm sure our good board director will get us up and running with all the data in place and the good ship Lusty Lady will sail off to adventures once again.  In the meantime we'll just deal here.  And I have to agree with your wondering about the inside job, I mean REALLY.  This is getting totally annoying!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

DonaCatalina

Unfortunately.....some of these hackers belong to a sort of ...club. When one manages to bring down a website they pass along the url and other info to their buddies so they can try to do the same.

My BIL used to write software code for one of the credit card companies and he said it was a nightmare protecting their system and website.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

jcbanner

does anyone know which "club"  I might know a few people who could pass the names on to return fire.

MistressCrowfeather

I know I didn't post everyday, but I was a little disappointed when I couldn't access my forum bookmark.  Then it tells me I don't exist!  I'm so confused.  Was it just time for housecleaning?

Imestra

Git em in the cross hairs JC!  Broadside cannons at the ready!
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

eloquentXI

No, no. Hackers took another hit at the forum. AGAIN.

I blame on the wretched Peeps.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)