News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where To Meet?

Started by Jon Foster, October 10, 2008, 04:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Foster

So at MIRF everyone pretty much met at Ladyfair's booth or the pub. Where do we meet at MMRF?

Jon.

nliedel

Just let me know a time and place by tomorrow. Cause I'll be there and blinged up. Thank goodness.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Guinevere of Leonesse

How about if we can up just at the main castle gate that they've built. That's the only place I can think of. I hope to be there for 9am, depending on traffic. Oh and I will be wearing the same gown like in the above picture in my avatar.
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

Cyron

probably will not be there at 9am.. but before noon.. not hard to spot though.. lol so if you see me bug me.. lol
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

nliedel

The dress is not ready and I'm super stressed out cause of a biopsy I need on  Monday. Yes, another one. Just pick a dang disease and treat it already. So, it's next Sunday for sure with the Mayor's intended from MiRF. Except she wants her farthingale back now, so I have to make one this week :)

Jon Foster

I don't think we'll be there at 9:00 AM either. Before noon though...

Jon.

Lord Virgil

Quote from: nliedel on October 11, 2008, 07:17:27 PM
The dress is not ready and I'm super stressed out cause of a biopsy I need on  Monday. Yes, another one. Just pick a dang disease and treat it already. So, it's next Sunday for sure with the Mayor's intended from MiRF. Except she wants her farthingale back now, so I have to make one this week :)

Very sorry to hear about your needing a biopsy Nliedel, we will have your health in our prayers, let us know what they find (hopefully nothing serious).
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

uhurainmi

Blessings to you nliedel, tho' I don't know you, yours is a human thang! and i DO understand.
I'm so excited! There is a thread about where playtrons are going to meet. And it's MY FAIRE!!!!yippie skippie, i'm part of a faire.
Fortunately, ah keep mah feathers numbered...for just such an emergency.

Guinevere of Leonesse

Nancy, hope all goes well with biopsy, you will be in my prayers and thoughts as always. *HUGS*

nliedel

The neck lymph nodes are clear and fine. Still got a boobie issue, but that's not a big deal either, I'm hoping and praying. Actually, I don't have a bad feeling about it and I get feelings. Gonna be there Sunday. When and where are we meeting?

Lady Gwyndolyn

Quote from: nliedel on October 11, 2008, 07:17:27 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you dear lady!!!

I think one of the most popular places to meet is in the garden. 
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Guinevere of Leonesse

A pretty garden indeed it is, especially the chimes. I love windchimes and make them myself. :D

Lady Gwyndolyn

We did have a most wonderful compliment on the fantasy garden.  The lovely Toni did a lot of work to make it the beautiful place that it is and there were a few people that want to move the garden to their personal home and asked me if we would mind them taking it.  LOL   

That is a HUGE compliment in my book!!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Jon Foster

Hey, we know where to meet now but did we come up with a time yet?

Jon.