News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Fig's Farewell Party

Started by Lord Figaro, October 11, 2008, 10:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffin

Lots of fun last night!!! Hope you are feeling better Fig!!!

See you guys soon!!

xoxoxo
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Tarac

Going to Miss ya Big guy and Brandy You both take care. :'(
Scotch the only way to go

Kiss-me-Kate

I am sorry I was unable to go last night.  Here is a big smooch for you both, I will miss you both!

Travel safely, and good luck in Arizona!!

Loves ya.
Kate
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Synnovea

The final Fig show was a blast...and BUSY!  I've never seen it so packed.  Thanks for such a rockin finale!

Fig, I hope you are doing better today.  We'll see you next weekend :)

BTW, Phoenix your kids are super cute!  Glad you could make it to the festivities!

Random Girl

That was tons of fun and I managed not to puke in Shane's car AND I'm not hungover this morning.  I win!

Good to see everyone, have a safe trip Figgies!!
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Lord Figaro

For the parts I remember, man that was a blast, right up to the massive pain issues. But beyond that, I had so much fun, I wished it had never ended. Or at least to remember more of the end of the night at least. I was fine memory wise. Right up till I was brought back in for my final song. And I don't even remember if it was any good even. I sure hope I was able to say good bye personally to every one. But I also wanted to say, that you guys have given us so many great memories and full on laughs, it's the one major thing we shall miss about this MNRF group. Words alone pale in comparison to all the fun times. What also struck me, is that while that was the busiest night we've had since the no smoking ban. We used to have nights like that every weekend a few years ago. It gave us a great remembrance of all the great times we had there. The fact that it was all you guys with us, was just one more bit of icing on the cake.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

renren

Fare thee well, kind Figaros!
Best of luck in your new home.
Although I just met ya, I'll miss you both!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

atysmee01

Angelina got several good photos that night, and some video of Fig's last song...will try to get all that up on You Tube this week...

Gonna miss you guys...looking forward to seeing you in Arizona though!
Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

Random Girl

I demand satisfaction!! I mean photos from that night.  Lets get some albums up here post haste!!

^_^
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Lord Figaro

I don't even remember the last song, if I was even understandable, or just mister incoherent. I remember going back in for it, but noting else after that.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

atysmee01

I should be able to post the videos to You Tube tonight.  Will post link here as soon as it's done!

Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

Goody

CelticOne

Glad Iwas able to make it, shame it was just this once. However that being said, good luck in Arizona & I will be looking forward to seeing you again.

Syn, thanks for the complement on the kiddos. :)
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Synnovea

lady serena

Was nice to meet you this year, going to miss you both.
Guppy # 81
Fins up