News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire Photos

Started by Brother Robert of Essex, October 11, 2008, 09:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Robert of Essex

laedyfaire

great photos bob....of course the one photo we have together is the day i left my ren sandals at home!!!!!!! grrrrrrr!

keep 'em coming.

Lady_Claira

Nice photos! It'll make it easier for me to find you next year at faire! LOL

(Next time I go though, we've got to stop and say hi to each other)
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Lady_Claira on October 12, 2008, 07:49:41 PM
Nice photos! It'll make it easier for me to find you next year at faire! LOL

(Next time I go though, we've got to stop and say hi to each other)

LOL that it will! - Most of the time,  I am easy to spot it seems.  And despite my attempt at the Benedictine character - I got tons of patrons who keep thinking I'm friar Tuck!! 

And agreed, we must make it a priority next time to meet and greet!

Lady_Claira

*Shakes head* No, you're not friar tuck. Friar tuck wears light brown and spends all his time hanging with Robin Hood and his merry band.  ;D
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

Brother Robert of Essex

Yes I know - now if only the casual faire goers would know!   I think its my size and the hair. Or lack thereof, as it were..hehe   :D

Koshiba

Wow, looking at these photos is making me really antsy to go back to the Faire. Is it August yet? ;)

laedyfaire

I hear you...let the countdown begin!

Damien Ryan

Robert, are you going on the 15th? If you have a young blonde lord come up to you and call you friar tuck, it is just me messing with you =)

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Damien Ryan on August 10, 2009, 11:48:09 AM
Robert, are you going on the 15th? If you have a young blonde lord come up to you and call you friar tuck, it is just me messing with you =)

Indeed! I shall be there! From opening gate to closing. I'll be in the 1:30pm Parade if you are around at that time we can rendezvous!   

I can't seem to shake the Tuck-isms! Maybe I'll have to switch from Benedictine to Franciscan and just roll with it ( no pun intended..  :D  )