News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

10/11 and 10/12 photos!

Started by Bugsy, October 12, 2008, 08:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragna

I believe it went something along these lines.  I'm horrible with names so bare with me.

First was the booth that has the beautiful grass sculptures. (I didn't get out to see it)
Second was Jennings with the raven in the birdcage pumpkin. (only saw a cell phone picture)
Third was A Viking Wife.

I hope that they put it in the newsletter that comes out for vendors each weekend.  If they do, and the above is wrong, I'll let you know.

Synikul

This is what happens when I just stand still somewhere. This time Robin was with me to take pics.

Bugsy

Haha!  Synikul, I saw you freak someone out.  I guess she thought you were a statue.  "it's real!  it's real!" I heard. lol
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Imestra

ACH! Captains Faye & Lucy, you crafty ladies!  
Small wonder Curtro & I never spotted ye, disguised as you were as nobility.
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Imestra on October 14, 2008, 11:59:38 AM
ACH! Captains Faye & Lucy, you crafty ladies!  
Small wonder Curtro & I never spotted ye, disguised as you were as nobility.

We were out scouting! ;)
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Synikul

Quote from: Bugsey on October 14, 2008, 11:58:05 AM
Haha!  Synikul, I saw you freak someone out.  I guess she thought you were a statue.  "it's real!  it's real!" I heard. lol

I've had people come up and poke me in the chest to make sure I'm a real person. One time I scared the hell out of two women who stood within arm's reach right in front of me having a conversation like I wasn't there. One of them was mad at some other girl who's messing with her boyfriend, I said "You need to get her back for that." and they both jumped and squealed. :D