News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Goodthrust & Friends!

Started by AbleArcher, October 12, 2008, 12:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleArcher

Lady de la Warr

AbleArcher - those are gorgeous!!

The one you took of Lady Mikayla is stunning!! She is a beautiful lady and you truly captured her essence.

Good sir you are a genius with a camera..........I would be most honored to allow you to snap my photo anytime you wish!  :)

AbleArcher

Quote from: Lady de la Warr on October 12, 2008, 02:18:09 PM
I would be most honored to allow you to snap my photo anytime you wish!  :)

Much obliged.  I appreciate your kind words.  All you have to do is introduce yourself to me at the faire, and I'd be glad to take a few pics.

-Josh

Femme Falchion

Curses AbleArcher!  I did not set my eyes on you yesterday!  Too much merry-making with the sisters I suspect......  Hope to find you in November!

Wonderful pictures indeed!  Lady M and Lady DracoLich are beautiful....however, they are much more stunning in person!   :) :)

Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

AbleArcher

Quote from: Femme Falchion on October 12, 2008, 05:17:12 PM
Curses AbleArcher!  I did not set my eyes on you yesterday!  Too much merry-making with the sisters I suspect......  Hope to find you in November!

Wonderful pictures indeed!  Lady M and Lady DracoLich are stunning....however, they are much more stunning in person!   :) :)

Well, curses, indeed.  I could have had the Lovely Lady Trifecta!  Nonetheless, I will be out next Sunday.  I have a wedding on Saturday, so that will keep me tied up all day.  Sunday at the faire should be enough to help me unwind from that.

Femme Falchion

Indeed, the Lovely Lady Trifecta may be too much for one Lord to handle!   ;)

I shall return 11/15 and will set my sights upon you then!

Merry Met!

Domina Virago
Mother Confessor

Wandering Rogue

Outstanding pictures AbleArcher! I like the way the photos have that antique look to them.
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

AbleArcher

Quote from: Lance Goodthrust on October 12, 2008, 07:32:52 PM
Outstanding pictures AbleArcher! I like the way the photos have that antique look to them.

Thanks LG.  It's sort of my "look du jour".  It suits this kind of photography in my opinion.  Definitley different from what I was doing last year.

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: AbleArcher on October 12, 2008, 04:17:45 PM
Quote from: Lady de la Warr on October 12, 2008, 02:18:09 PM
I would be most honored to allow you to snap my photo anytime you wish!  :)

Much obliged.  I appreciate your kind words.  All you have to do is introduce yourself to me at the faire, and I'd be glad to take a few pics.

-Josh

Milord - those kind words are very much earned - and truly meant! I shall be in your shire closing weekend and I shall be very difficult to miss as I am a queen you know and am usually dressed more finely than even the royalty of any given shire - lol! I shall definitely endeavor to find you and introduce myself for sure! Although since you don't have a picture of yourself posted I don't know who to look for.

Maybe Lady Mikayla could introduce us???

Hint, hint.........lol

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

I would be most happy to introduce you!  Thank-you all for your kind words.  :-*

Femme, it was great to meet you!  AbleArcher, your pictures are quite flattering indeed, thank-thee!  We will look forward to the trifecta on Nov 15th!   ;)

Lady M
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Peddlin

I must agree that your portraits are beautiful. Of course, your subjects aren't bad either.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: Peddlin on October 13, 2008, 08:02:33 AM
I must agree that your portraits are beautiful. Of course, your subjects aren't bad either.

Agreed Peddlin. Totally agreed!

Lady M - again my words ring true. I feel I know you quite well by now and he really did capture your essence perfectly. In fact that picture of you is so wonderous, if AbleArcher would agree to allow it, If I were you I would use that one as my faire head shot from now on  :)

lordwriothsley

I have to agree with everyone myself.The photos are lovely indeed.As for Lady M and Lady D you did an awesome job on their pics.You absolutely captured their true beauty in those photos.Well done good sir.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

LadyDracolich

Thank you so much for those beautiful pictures!! :D  And kind words.   Hope to see you on final weekend!

~LD
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Molden

Quote from: Peddlin on October 13, 2008, 08:02:33 AM

*Le SIGH...*
be still me beatin' 'eart...thar be One what's downright dreamy...

:-*
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Ice Mage

You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Femme Falchion

Ok, it's not Able Archer quality but a handsome picture of Sir Goodthrust, nonetheless

I enjoyed our time together Sir and look forward to your tales closing weekend. 

It was an honor to witness your consultation with the oracle.... ;)

Domina Virago
Mother Confessor

Ariana McDonnough

That's a great picture! Such a handsome rogue!! RAWR!!  :D
With a name like tasty wench, it must be good!

Wandering Rogue

Femme Falchion, I am the honored one. Thank you for sharing with me. I look forward to the next time you grace our fair shire!
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard