News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Texas Renaissance Festival 2008

Started by valt, October 12, 2008, 04:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DT_Masters

Melkar

My pictures for the TRF 2008 season are online at:
   http://vstrick.smugmug.com/RenFaires/TRF08

As the season continues other galleries will be added to this one.  Hoping to get in at least 2 more runs this season.  :D
BCNU,
  Melkar

brier patch charlie

Great photo's Melkar, I showed up in a photo, I'm not invisible after all. YAHOOOOOOOOO!
I like soooooooooooooo much it's now my back drop on my desk top here at work, Thanks you made my day! :o ;D ;D ;D
Charles Coleman

valt

Excellent shots Melkar.  I just wish the one you have of me that I lacked the crooked smile and the paper cup :)  All my fault though. 

valt

valt

valt

Rani Zemirah

Valt, you have no idea how much I appreciate that your pages load quickly... but mostly I just love looking at your work! You have a great eye, and you catch people at their very best... Thanks for all your hard work, and everyone else, also! I've had so much fun seeing all the photos, even though I didn't get to attend this season...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Macintyre

That was a good season of shots Valt. 

valt

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on December 02, 2008, 02:18:40 PM
Valt, you have no idea how much I appreciate that your pages load quickly... but mostly I just love looking at your work! You have a great eye, and you catch people at their very best... Thanks for all your hard work, and everyone else, also! I've had so much fun seeing all the photos, even though I didn't get to attend this season...

Thanks for the compliments Zemirah and everyone else, and I am glad the site works well for you.  I wrote the website script myself with the intentions of keeping the bloat out of the site. I tend to be minimalistic in web page designs to also help the site load faster.

ladyharrogate

Valt, first off let me say your shots are wonderful!  I am not normally on the trf boards but was looking for pics of the joust to see if I could find one of the horse sheet I made for a friend.  I found one and wondered if it would be okay for me to use it on my myspace and on my website i'm working on for the future (I make historic horse garb).  Thank you so much for taking the time to post!

Angela Harris
AngelaHarrisDesigns

Dominic_Deegan

First of all, they were all excellent pictures! You are are amazing!

Second, maybe I missed it, but you did not have pictures of All Hallow's Eve weekend posted here yet. Like I said, maybe I missed it or the explaination as to why. It was the only weekend I was able to go in 2008. I went to Pirate Invasion in 2007 and I got to pop my fiance's ren fair cherry, lol. He had never been to one before.
"If you like rainbows, then you'll have to get used to the rain."