News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So, how was it?

Started by Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman, October 12, 2008, 06:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nliedel

Quote from: Katie Bookwench on October 20, 2008, 12:31:13 PM
Quote from: nliedel on October 20, 2008, 07:05:09 AM
A lovely site and a delightful time, overall. I was cold, my own fault. The sun shining through the trees and the falls of leaves was simply enchanting. I have some negative and specific positives, but I will send those to the Duchess personally. Nothing that would make, or break the faire. It was almost all pure joy.

AHEM....

Pictures?!?!? 

I forgot the camera. I still don't have a pic of my new gown. I've looked online, hoping someone caught it, but nada. Oh well...
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

sandmanvw

nliedel your dress is very bewitching with all the pearls and the golden color of the fabric  coordinating with the leaves of Autumn.  You where talking to my wife at our both Ren Wear.  We went to get the camera but our daughter had it by the time she came back you were gone.  Please stop by again so we may get a picture.

nliedel

Quote from: sandmanvw on October 22, 2008, 08:11:07 AM
nliedel your dress is very bewitching with all the pearls and the golden color of the fabric  coordinating with the leaves of Autumn.  You where talking to my wife at our both Ren Wear.  We went to get the camera but our daughter had it by the time she came back you were gone.  Please stop by again so we may get a picture.

Alas the season is over for me. I have to go to Grand Haven this weekend and take care of my dad while his wife is away and I've GOT to get chapters in this book done that my editor wants by mid November. I have the thing all mapped out in my head, but it's having a hard time coming together. It will, they always do. The closer to the time I have to turn it in, the better I write. LOL!!
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Madge Estes

A steel cage match to the death?!  Only if I can bring my weapons.  I know how to use them.  ;-)
Live so your dreams recognize you.

L Dale Walter

Quote from: Madge Estes on October 25, 2008, 08:51:34 AM
A steel cage match to the death?!  Only if I can bring my weapons.  I know how to use them.  ;-)

Really?  Meg said the same thing!

Paula?

JUST KIDDING! (have not heard from Meg)

That would be interesting however...

LDW