News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MDRF Pyrate Weekend Photos

Started by SirBlackFox, September 29, 2008, 06:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Great pictures SBF, great to see you Sunday.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Sir Slainte

Dear Sir Black Fox,

By any chance do you happen to know either of the two women in the photo labeled "Two Lovely...".
If not, no problem... If you do, can you tell them how to get a hold of me here. Or, if you see them again, let them know and contact me. 

Thanks for any help, if any can be offered...

Thanks for sharing your photos,
Slainte

gypsylakat

I'm sorry but, slainte, that sounds creepy.. lol
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."

Sir Slainte

I didn't really mean to come off as creepy...
I met the two of them but can't remember their names. I stole their friend Lena away from them for an hour or two. It would have been longer if they wouldn't have had to leave early. Lena was from Norway and has been working in the DC area for a year or so. I'm pretty sure she said she was staying with them. I can't get this woman out of my head. We hit it off extremely well. She wanted to give me her card but was out (and I don't think it was an excuse either). 
They were leaving early to go to a party and she wanted me to go with them but to be perfectly honest with you. She had already had too much to drink.
I aided her through all that mud, out to their cars. They were all talking a foreign language most of the time walking out to the cars... I'm persuming... Norweign? And started to feel out of my element.  The whole time she kept begging me to go with her. Which was the only English I was getting at the time. So an exchange of emails was a little awkward at that time. But regretting it now.
Now Lena told me it was her first time at faire and was brought there by the two lovelies...
I'm really only asking because these two, if they visit the faire frequently, (if anyone recognize them) might be able to help me get in touch with Lena. 

gypsylakat

lol i was just letting you know, because sometimes people are legit but come off as... creepy...

"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."

Sicari

I can't wait until next weeknend! Sicari is invading!!!!!!!

Cyron

cool.. have fun over there sicari
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!