News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

How cheap is your Gas

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, October 13, 2008, 04:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dragonspyre

I saw a place this morning that knocks 20 cents off the cost of a gallon if you get the Works Car Wash with your fuel purchase, knocking the cost per gallon to an AMAZING $2.49 per gallon.
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

jinx

When I left work today, (I work at a Walmart), our gas was down to $2.75/gal.  I'm almost excited to buy gas when I get paid tomorrow.  Our store and the Kroger across the street always have the cheapest gas in town (I live in a reeeally small town), but since Walmart has the 3cents off gas card, I buy from there.  =D
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Noble Dreg

Holy crap!  $2.57 today!  Only thing falling faster is the value of my 401K!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Celtic Lady

I saw mid-grade fuel for $2.62 today here in the Des Moines area. Mid-grade is cheaper than regular here..... not sure what regular is going for though. We've been buying the E-85 and found it to be almost $1.00 cheaper when gas was close to $4/gal.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Three Diamond Shamrocks/Valero all within about 3 miles. One was $3.05, one was 3.09 and the last $3.13 but the cheapest was a Western Gas which is independant at $2.97
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

renfairephotog

I've seen it as low as $3.01 and was told it was $2.94 at walmart.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Celtic Lady

Today I saw super unleaded going for $2.53 at the Kum & Go.

Zoë

I saw $2.99 at the mom and pop's up the street from campus today.  Woot.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Captain Jack Wolfe

"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Hoowil

You people are making me hate California even more. Cheapest I've seen within 40 miles of home is $3.19. All the places actual near home are still over $3.25
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Celtic Lady

Yesterday we bought E-85 (we have been for a couple of months now) and we paid $1.97/gal. It was great.... less than $40 to fill up!

Woodland Artisan

$2.15 for regular unleaded earlier this week (a minor price-war because of the new Wal-Mart station) but it's up to around $2.21 now.  Surrounding communities are at $2.35 as of yesterday.

Kiss-me-Kate

I saw it yesterday in Plymouth for $2.45! 
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Celtic Lady

Just saw super unleaded going for $2.35 tonight  :o.