News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Second Weekend SlideShow!

Started by AbleArcher, October 13, 2008, 10:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbleArcher

Okay..tons of fun putting this together.  Enjoy it. Pass the link around to your other Ren Friends.

It's worth downloading the plugin...only takes a moment.  Right click for full screen, adn for God's sake, turn up the volume!

-Josh
www.iflphoto.com

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalbum.html?alb=145339

Lord Caleb

Home Festival: Carolina Renaissance Festival
Name: Josh aka Lord Caleb of Guilford

Ice Mage

Ojnce again, thank you for the pics!  I do miss my home of Fairhaven!
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Lord Caleb

...then a visit to Fairhaven would be in order for you, good sir!

Ice Mage

Unfortunately i dont think it's going to be possible this year.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Lord Caleb

WHAT?! It's only 1.5 hours from you! You'd better hustle your happy self out there!!! *ahem* 'Scuse that outburst there, His Moderating Graciousness! Haha! You have to see His Majesty. He's great at this already. 'Sides that, he's really friendly and approachable whilst maintaining royal airs.

Ice Mage

Trust me i know!  My family and i are really disapointed in our inability to make any faire this year.  But thanks to some unexpected financial and medical disasters, the means are simply not there.  At least i get to wear the new garb on Halloween! ;)  Especially since it was originally purchased for rendevouz.

Lord Caleb

Ah, that sucks. I was looking forward to meeting His Moderating Graciousness. I've only recently (this year, really) started to make an attempt at meeting as many regulars (fest-goers) as possible. So far it's been really nice making their acquaintance.

Ice Mage

You would be surprised how many there are.  I mean just look at Clan McCrack!  But yeah, if something changes, you can bet we will be there!  Otherwise we will simply have to wait for next year.

Lord Caleb

Yeah, I've met some of the M'Crackers. So far, so good. Oh hey, are you going to NCRF?

Ice Mage