News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank You DB!

Started by violetrose, May 07, 2008, 04:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

violetrose

I see you are hard at work recreating what we had! Thanks for your diligence!
~Coffee Wench~
TheCastleGrounds.com
God Save the Bean!

DeadBishop

Thank you.  I'm attempting to remain optimistic that all my hard work will be temporary at the least. 

R/F.com member since 2003

lady serena

Thank You DB for helping keep the boards up and running.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Luciana

Thank you DB. I'm happy we have a temporary place to meet.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

Athena

DB, you rock! Thank you!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Lady Renee Buchanan

Thanks, DB, for saving us hard core Ren addicts. There would be too many people whose worlds would fall apart without this site.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

DeadBishop

The last thing I want would be for everyone to lose touch with each other.  That is one of my main concerns.

Tami MacLeod

If theres anything i can do to help please just ask..

thanks
MM

mellingera

Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on May 07, 2008, 06:41:31 PM
Thanks, DB, for saving us hard core Ren addicts. There would be too many people whose worlds would fall apart without this site.

I am most greatful for all the mods/admins work to give us a home away from home. That being said, I was feeling so dejected when I went to r/f during my lunch and saw what had happened, again, I went back to work early- had that world falling apart feeling you mentioned LadyBuchanan... :'(

Drake Starsong

Yes, DB Thank you! It's very reasuring to know when we have issues like this that we have you to keep things on track :), even if we lost the old forum for good I'm still thankful we still have each other and a new forum to keep in touch with..but I have faith in you!  :)
Yo ho Yo ho!

Var Greyshadow

It keeps getting better every time I log in!  Nice to see the organization coming back.  I too hope we can get back on the old board somehow.  This one doesn't feel like "home" yet.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Queen Bonnie

Thanks and hugs, DB. This is a lovely raft- but it feels strange to be here. I hope we can find the portal back to our old home?
good to see so many on board!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

DeadBishop

Kinda feels like someone replaced my coffee with folgers crystals....still drinkable, but....different.

Trillium

Thank you DB & John!!!  Sending you both lots of sparkly hugs!!

I do hope this is a rather large raft, it seems to be filling up quickly!
Got faerie dust?