News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank You DB!

Started by violetrose, May 07, 2008, 04:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadBishop

So far so good....just have to get cozy until we find land again.  ;)

R/F.com member since 2003

Lavender

Cozy, I like the sound of that.
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Old Tinker

thanks to thee Overlords,
always concern'd for others,
take'n there time and efforts to bring us back home.
by thee way, which way is this raft head'n, up or down stream ? me thinks that we are flow'n with thee current, and when we make shore, we shall be back from where we came.
DB and John, you two will never know how thee are appreciat'd by us.
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

violetrose

Quote from: DB on May 08, 2008, 08:24:18 AM
Kinda feels like someone replaced my coffee with folgers crystals....still drinkable, but....different.

OMG! If you're drinking that we need to talk!!! Do you need coffee??? I can get you coffee! You should never have to resort to Folgers!
~Coffee Wench~
TheCastleGrounds.com
God Save the Bean!

Zoë

Cozy's good.  I hope everything gets back to normal soon, thanks for all the work you're doing DB.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Athena

Quote from: violetrose on May 08, 2008, 08:45:44 AM
Quote from: DB on May 08, 2008, 08:24:18 AM
Kinda feels like someone replaced my coffee with folgers crystals....still drinkable, but....different.

OMG! If you're drinking that we need to talk!!! Do you need coffee??? I can get you coffee! You should never have to resort to Folgers!

I second that! Instant coffee is NOT real coffee! BLECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No blech for this forum....keep up the good work!  8)

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Emerald Shaunassey

Many, many, many humble and appreciative thanks to you DB for all your hard work.  I can not imagine the amount of 'man hours' you put into the R/F forums - it boggles my mind to think of it.  Thank you so very much.

Eternally grateful,
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Lady Ann of Draycott

Quote from: DB on May 07, 2008, 06:44:01 PM
The last thing I want would be for everyone to lose touch with each other.  That is one of my main concerns.

Thanks DB! I have made so many friends here that I would hate to even think about not being able to keep in touch with everyone!
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Lady L

Wow, glad I found this place! Thanks DB.
Hope the main forum is back soon, too.
Trying to find my way around here, I feel so lost.
Former Shop Owner at MNRF

Kate XXXXXX

My thanks also to all who are beavering away behind the scenes to get this site up and running and to rescue what you can of the old site.

It will be such a shame if the destructive brats destroy all our hard work over the years to collect together such a useful core of information.  I'm sure we can rise above this, but I know it will take time and patience.  Good luck to the beavers!

DeadBishop

I'm still working on expanding this site.  I'm adding content as time allows.  Even if we end up "abandoning ship" here, I want it to be as close to the original as possible.

Lady_Lily

Quote from: DB on May 07, 2008, 04:32:38 PM
Thank you.  I'm attempting to remain optimistic that all my hard work will be temporary at the least. 

We can hope that the old ones can be ressurected, but your hard work is NOT going un-noticed! Man...I can imagine how much time it takes to get these things set up, figured out, topics put in respected places, etc.

Keep going! Thank you so much too!

DeadBishop

OBviously, we've found the answer as to where we are going from here.  Time to move onward and upward!

Mad Irish

Thanks, DB and John!  This place has become very dear to me, and I would hate to los it.  Anything us no-tech folk can do to help?

DeadBishop

Quote from: Mad Irish on May 13, 2008, 03:45:50 PM
Thanks, DB and John!  This place has become very dear to me, and I would hate to los it.  Anything us no-tech folk can do to help?

Support us by getting the word out!  tell your friends, neighbors, what ever it takes to get members back!