News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Rogues

Started by raevyncait, May 12, 2008, 04:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raevyncait

Since I don't think any of The Rogues are here yet, here's what I've got

Info: www.therogues.com

Currently at Scarborough, on the Ivanhoe Stage, 10:30, 12:30, 3 & 4:30.

Just heard back from Randy, the new CD, American Highlander, WILL be at Scarby this weekend. Come buy your copy!  If you've already pre-ordered, you can come by before or after the show and we'll have someone doing just the distribution of pre-sale copies.
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Amras Elfwine

We always look forward the lads' annual trek to MD, and especially look forward to this year, as I understand that Jimmy is temporarily playing in the group again.

Huzzh!!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

raevyncait

Amras,
Jimmy is indeed doing some shows with The Rogues.  I believe his MD schedule is 1st 3 weekends, then alternating weekends after that. The rotating 2nd pipers we've had this season are outstanding as well.  I understand that at least 2 of the 4 pipers are on the schedule for MD as well.

Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

cowgrrl

Quote from: raevyncait on May 12, 2008, 04:18:04 PM
Just heard back from Randy, the new CD, American Highlander, WILL be at Scarby this weekend. Come buy your copy!  If you've already pre-ordered, you can come by before or after the show and we'll have someone doing just the distribution of pre-sale copies.

Hi raevyncait!  We ordered a copy of 'American Highlander' a few weeks back & I thought they said they were mailing them to people that pre-ordered.  If not, I guess we'll have to wait until Memorial Day Weekend.

raevyncait

Cowgrrl,
The original plan was to mail them all out, but there was such an outcry of "Oh, I would rather pick mine up here" that the decision was made to go ahead and make them available for pick up.  I don't know if that means Randy is going to wait until after Memorial Day to mail out or not.  The bonus to picking it up is that you can go ahead and get it signed.  If you would rather it get mailed before then, send me a PM/Renmail/whatever we're calling it here on this board with the name you ordered under and I'll have Randy go ahead and mail it for you.
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Capt. Morgan

Guess I'll have to wait till MDRF to get my "Rogue" fix since they won't be at GLMF this year... :-[
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.