News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Forums will not be converted

Started by John, May 12, 2008, 04:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Randall

And of course on the old board I start pushing for a recipe section so we can all find it easily, and what happens? SPLAT. I guess now I need to start rebuilding a recipe and cooking section, huh?

(P.S. I would still like to have a recipe and cooking section, if possible.)
Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

BLAKDUKE

John:
Do not under any and all conceivable circumstances take this as criticism, I merely ask out of ignorance.   I am a 40 year main frame programmer and cannot begin to understand the vagaries of the P.C. world.  So with all of that can you tell me and others in the same boat why we could not just move our existing forum to another server.  Was there something unique about our forum that only one server could host it?  Is there something weird about "snitz" that just will not fit elsewhere.  I think this is the first time I have ever heard of "snitz".     I am sure that you did everything possible and I only ask out of a sheer lack of knowledge about servers, pc's, etc. etc.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

John

It could have been moved.  The vandal could have followed us too.