News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Two years....

Started by Lady_Glorianna, October 23, 2010, 04:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Glorianna

Last Monday October 18th marked two years since my Ron (Sir Dragon on the forums) had to physically leave. I am still here but still at a loss. Being away from the faire family did not certanly help but without a purpose I would not have been able to be at faire. Proof is that even watching DVD's we took of faire over the years make me cry. I went to the place we had our reception at and could feel him there with me. We were and are so close and so much a part of each other that this is very difficult for me. I know I have not been as active as I used to be but I am still around and will try....
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Rani Zemirah

I'm praying that the wonderful memories you have will help to ease a bit of your pain, my dear, and remind you that Ron would want you to experience all the joys that life holds, particularly that of sharing Faire with beloved friends.  I know how difficult it can be to move forward into the future when you feel like you're leaving part of yourself in the past, and all the hugs in the world can't replace the ones you long for... but I'm sending you the most sincere hug I have, Gloria, now, and anytime you might need one.  I keep you in my thoughts, always...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Merlin the Elder

Sometimes, dear lady, just allowing yourself to remember and enjoy the things you used to do with him will help you to heal. The places where you feel him are the very places you should go. I know how how hard it is to lose someone. I really do know. The memories are what you must use to keep him alive in your heart. You are in my thoughts.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Ferret

Best wishes always my friend !
Ferret