News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I admit it... I'm scared

Started by Rani Zemirah, October 15, 2008, 11:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

You all make me cry! Thank you so much for being here...

I guess I forgot to log off this morning, so here you all were when I finally crawled out of my cave. I can't even begin to express what it means to find such love, comfort and humor right here in front of me!

Not feeling so well, but not as bad as I feared, so far. Still shaky, and not really interested in eating, but I'm able to keep water down now, at least. Wish I felt up to working on garb, or at least reading, but I think it might be back to bed for me in just a bit. I'm going to try and catch up on the local gossip around here first, though.

So many hugs to you all. You make me feel so much better just because you are!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

CatAshtrophy

I hope you are doing alright. May you feel better more quickly than you think.

lordwriothsley

Hey Rani that's what friends and family for lass.Glad to hear your doing okay though.Take care of yourself and will pray for a speedy healing process for you sweetie.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

renren

Hugs, for strength and healing, and prayers, too!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Taffy Saltwater

Hey, hon, just thinking of you this a.m. & hoping you are feeling better.  Once you get a feel for how your meds are affecting your mental & physical wellbeing, please don't hesitate to ask your doctor for meds to help you over the hurdles.  Please don't be afraid to ask for anti-depressants & anti-emetics (nausea) & whatever else you may need.   The trick is to start treating side effects before they get the upper hand & while nothing can completely take the side effects away completely, there is no need to suffer needlessly.

Take care.
Sveethot!

maelstrom0370

Woo Hoo!  Way to go, Rani!!

*does really bad white-boy-cabbage-patch dance*

Go Rani!
First one's done!
Go Rani!
First one's done!

Rani Zemirah

I'm here!!! And I'm Alive!!! No more fever, the aches and headache are gone, no nausea. I can do this...

Of course I wasn't so sure last when I was laying there crying because it felt like my bones were on fire and my joints had all been flayed open to expose every nerve, but it's gone now, and it's amazing what 1000mg of ibuprofen can do in a pinch. Especially when you're so exhausted you can't even think.

Thank you all so much for helping me through this first treatment. It's meant so much to me, and I could never even begin to express my gratitude. I can't believe how wonderfully supportive and encouraging everyone here is, and I feel like I've fallen right into the lap of a huge, noisy, rowdy, rambunctious and loving family!

Don't worry Taffy, I have the meds waiting at Wally world, just gotta go pick em up.

And thanks for the dance, maelstrom, but it's not the one you promised, if you recall. And I don't see any pics, either... LOL

Thanks again, guys and gals! I love you all!!!

(mod for spelling)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Welsh Wench

I knew you could do it, hon!  ;)  :-*
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

maelstrom0370

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 19, 2008, 12:06:56 PMAnd thanks for the dance, maelstrom, but it's not the one you promised, if you recall. And I don't see any pics, either... LOL

Well, I still have to get to Texas and abduct and sacrifice find a Raver before I can perform that dance!
Unfortunately, that also slows the picture process down.
You're the first on my "send" list, though!  ::)

Be well, you're stronger than you think.

Rani Zemirah

Waiting... (tapping foot, checking watch)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Zaubon

Zemirah, you know how those yankee boys are, all talk and no follow through. Though this one does seem better than the average carpetbagger.

maelstrom0370

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 19, 2008, 12:25:33 PM
Waiting... (tapping foot, checking watch)

You'e just evil, ya know that?  ;)

Quote from: Zaubon on October 19, 2008, 12:31:21 PM
Zemirah, you know how those yankee boys are, all talk and no follow through. Though this one does seem better than the average carpetbagger.

Ummm...Thanks!  I think... :-\

Rani Zemirah

Evil... moi??? You know it's not the sacrifice part I'm waiting for, right??? LOLOLOL

;)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Rani Zemirah

I know, Z. I'm sure if you promised me you would dance around a fire naked and send me pics you'd follow through immediately, wouldn't you???

;D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

maelstrom0370

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 19, 2008, 12:51:34 PM
Evil... moi??? You know it's not the sacrifice part I'm waiting for, right??? LOLOLOL

;)

Yea, yea, yea...it's the "after party"  ;) :P
I have friends and friends of friends coming next weekend.  God knows what kinds of pictures will surface after that!!