News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I admit it... I'm scared

Started by Rani Zemirah, October 15, 2008, 11:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: maelstrom0370 on October 19, 2008, 12:56:37 PM
Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 19, 2008, 12:51:34 PM
Evil... moi??? You know it's not the sacrifice part I'm waiting for, right??? LOLOLOL

;)

Yea, yea, yea...it's the "after party"  ;) :P
I have friends and friends of friends coming next weekend.  God knows what kinds of pictures will surface after that!!

Hmmmm... sounds interesting. You'll have to keep me posted. LOL

;)   :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Fairyfly

With all this talk of naked dancing around a fire and pics... I'm wanting to be second on that send list now. tee hee  :o

Glad you're feeling better Zemirah! *HUGS*
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

Zaubon

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 19, 2008, 12:53:08 PM
I know, Z. I'm sure if you promised me you would dance around a fire naked and send me pics you'd follow through immediately, wouldn't you???

;D
Unless you insisted on fresh photo's. I haven't had a chance for naked fire dancing since New Years. (Most of the witness's have since been released on at least a limited basis from the hospital.)

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Fairyfly on October 19, 2008, 03:11:13 PM
With all this talk of naked dancing around a fire and pics... I'm wanting to be second on that send list now. tee hee  :o

Glad you're feeling better Zemirah! *HUGS*

Thanks FF!

I'm thinking I might have to jack this thread over to John's Inn soon, if things keep progressing the way they are!!! ROFL

Nothing like laughter, fire and naked dancing men to make a girl feel better, eh???

Quote from: Zaubon on October 19, 2008, 03:43:22 PM
Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 19, 2008, 12:53:08 PM
I know, Z. I'm sure if you promised me you would dance around a fire naked and send me pics you'd follow through immediately, wouldn't you???

;D

Unless you insisted on fresh photo's. I haven't had a chance for naked fire dancing since New Years. (Most of the witness's have since been released on at least a limited basis from the hospital.)

Well, All Hallow's is coming up, maybe you could work on that for us, k? Cuz' I likes me some fresh!

Ok, my sides are starting to hurt, and if I give my monitor one more bath I might not be able to view said photos! I'm not sure who is egging on whom here, but were gonna get in trouble from the mods, I can feel it...  :o  ;D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Anna Iram

Hey Rani, I'm so glad to see you feeling so well! That's awsome.  :)

This is certainly the liveliest candles for prayers thread I've ever seen.  :D

Rani Zemirah

Thanks Anna, it was kinda rough for a while, and I'm certainly not looking forward to next weekend when I have to do it all over again (and again and again), but the laughter really does help, as do all of the hugs and prayers.

I feel so well cared for!   :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Fairyfly

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 19, 2008, 04:42:34 PM
I'm not sure who is egging on whom here, but were gonna get in trouble from the mods, I can feel it...  :o  ;D

Tee hee I am a Mod. So far we're safe. lol   8) Glad to hear you're laughing! Send my apologies to your monitor. *Giggle*
EtteMum
Rani's Divine Whip

RenRobin

Rani,
I will keep you in my prayers thru this ordeal.  I am glad the bad stuff has passed.  And to be able to have your chemo at home rather than a chemo lab is a plus too.
Loki-terr (in training)

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: RenRobin on October 20, 2008, 08:01:55 AM
Rani,
I will keep you in my prayers thur this ordeal.  I am glad the bad stuff has passed.  And to be able to have your chemo at home rather than a chemo lab is a plus too.

I think so to, but I can see the sticking myself part getting old pretty quick, but at least I have all of you to help me feel better, and the really bad part is only a couple of days out of the week. If it doesn't get any worse then I think I can handle it, but the present is just about all I have the energy for these days.

Thank you so much for your prayers, they help me get through each day.
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Fairyfly on October 19, 2008, 11:17:28 PM
I'm not sure who is egging on whom here, but were gonna get in trouble from the mods, I can feel it...  :o  ;D

Tee hee I am a Mod. So far we're safe. lol   8) Glad to hear you're laughing! Send my apologies to your monitor. *Giggle*

Sounds like permission to me!!!  LOL

I have the drums, who's got the fire???
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 20, 2008, 12:50:56 PM
Quote from: Fairyfly on October 19, 2008, 11:17:28 PM

Sounds like permission to me!!!  LOL

I have the drums, who's got the fire???
I can see that this is shaping up to be one wild party. ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Rani Zemirah

Lord W, I think you might be right!  LOL
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

lordwriothsley

Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: lordwriothsley on October 20, 2008, 06:35:33 PM
Then Rani I want in. ;D

Welcome, M'Lord, but be warned ... I think there be naked fire dancin' in yer' future!  ;D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Fairyfly

I haven't made a camp fire in a few years, but I'll give it a try!  ;)
EtteMum
Rani's Divine Whip