News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

News from Meow Manor

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 12, 2008, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenRobin

So now we know what wizzardly business our Queen was up to...Hope you had a marvelous time.  I am renvous. ;D ;D
Loki-terr (in training)

Trillium

I already knew what wizardly business she had, someone spilled the beans to me.  :D  From the pics I've seen, it looks like a wonderful time was had!!

I am soooo jealous....
Got faerie dust?

Queen Bonnie

I had a wonderous time at Renndevous! You can tell from the pictures!
Fun to be the BIG Surprise!
Hugs and thanks to Wenchie and Lady Nicolette!
Hugs to all there! I was treated ROYALLY!
More anon!
Somehow coming home on the jet I caught a horrible head cold. Busy whipping up potions to disspel the misery.
Royal felines were happy I returned. My memories will last a lifetime! GROUP hugs to all who were there! I miss you already- but we can meet here! huzzah! Twas magical!!!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Molden

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on May 28, 2008, 01:46:23 PM
I had a wonderous time at Renndevous! You can tell from the pictures!
Fun to be the BIG Surprise!

My Dear Queen - You being the BIG SURPRISE is a VAST UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

I was at the Red Hook Pub having a libation with a beauty - when out of the corner of my eye, I caught a flash of red hair and yer trademark crown...rubbed my eyes, shook my head, double checked my drink - then realizing it WAS INDEED THEE - I sprinted down the hill to see for sure.

I think I freaked a few 'danes with my greeting. And thankfully, I was forgiven by the beauty because ... well, it WAS You, My Queen!

What a TREAT to see you there!  ;D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Queen Bonnie

Thank you, Molden! It was a treat to be there and glad to be the Surprise! I had such FUN! I have not done any traveling since Lord A passed away. I think he was with me in spirit. He would have loved Renndevous!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Molden

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on May 28, 2008, 04:05:52 PM
Thank you, Molden! It was a treat to be there and glad to be the Surprise! I had such FUN! I have not done any traveling since Lord A passed away. I think he was with me in spirit. He would have loved Renndevous!

'twas My thought as well Majesty. I had knocked off a few of Lady Mikayla's favors - being the clumsy oaf I am capable of...in the process of putting them back on her favor sash - I saw her Lord Ambrosius favor. I offered a toast right there an' said - "Here's t' ya Bob...but I allus liked Grog better!"

Many commented that he WAS there this weekend and indeed would have had the Grandest tyme! Sliante'!
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Quiet One

Queen Bonnie,  it was a WONDERFUL suprise to meet you this past weekend.  The Lord A pin you favored me with has found a special  place on my garb.

Here is one of my memories from the weekend

Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Lady Ann of Draycott

Queen Bonnie, I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time at RenDezvous and I am so proud of you for having the courage to conquer the big flying dragon in the sky to get there! Huzzah!  ;D
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Lady Guinness

Dear Queen Bonnie~it was wonderful to meet you and have the chance to spend sometime with you in Tenn. I look forward our next meeting.  :)

Queen Bonnie

Molden, My Evil pirate twin also misses her first mate, Grog!
I loved musical Men! great picture, Quiet one. So nice to spend time with old friends and get to know new friends at Renndevous.
This AM I am still fighting this miserable cold- but my cats her thrilled I am home.
Hugs to all!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Element of Air

I am so happy for your joyous excursion and your safe return.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Queen Bonnie

I am still suffering with this nasty head cold. More posts when I feel better. I need to take out stock in Kleenex!  Royal Felines are still in nurse mode! More anon!
Wingardium Leviosa!

eloquentXI

Lots of fluid, my dear Queen! Sending well wishes and warm hugs your way.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Element of Air

Queen Bonnie, Should you need anything or want some company, I know that I would not mind coming over to visit. I have LOTS of Vitamin C pills I can chew to protect me. Even if you want to have some food brought your way, I would not mind. (I am really bored)
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Queen Bonnie

It is boring being sick. I do not do it well. Thanks Element! 
I am Ok. I am no fun to be around when I am unwell. I will see how I fare on the morrow. Mostly what I do lately is sleep.
Lots of fluids- I can do that! LOL! Hoping I recover soon before I drive myself crazy!
  I have a nice HOT Siamese keeping me warm today! Just what I need!
Wingardium Leviosa!