News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

News from Meow Manor

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 12, 2008, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

I survived the holidays. I visited family in GA.  Alas I came home with a bad cold that turned into a sinus infection.Not wat I wanted for Christmas at all. Now on Antibiotics so hope to be better soon. New years resolution- check in here more often! I don't seem to have lots of time for the magick box lately.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Queen Bonnie

I am finally feeling better. Now on to thoughts of Sherwood.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Sir Martin

Glad you are feeling better, my Queen!  With luck, I shall see you in a few weeks at Sherwood.

Queen Bonnie

I am finally on the mend. This cold sure has lasted. I am getting ready for Sherwood! My wares will be in 2 shops this year- Leatherwood- by the Greenwood stage and Abzu designs on the other side of the Greenwood stage.
Crystals, wands, staffs pirate beads and more!
See me at the front gate at opening and somewhere in the lanes after that! Looking forward to a great season.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Sir Martin

I sure hope I can make it to Sherwood this year.  Do you know if they have been given the OK to have fireworks?

Queen Bonnie

I am not sure they are doing fireworks this year.???

I have a lot of magick in my life today!LOL!  Not what you think-Working on new wands for Sherwood!  Wand making comforts me and makes me very happy. All are made with magick and love, outside by my pond ,with native Texas wood I find- mostly around my yard!  I love all my creations. Each is as special and unique as the trees that give me their wood!
See you at Sherwood! only 10 days now.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

I took all my wands, staffs, crystals and my evil twin's pirate beads out to 2 shops at Sherwood today. All is busy there getting ready for opening. The grounds look great with spring bulbs emerging and green grass. Huzzah for opening day this Saturday! See you there?
Wingardium Leviosa!

Merlin the Elder

You may count on it, my Queen!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Anna Iram

Bonnie, wishing you a wonderfully magical season at Sherwood. Hope all your wonderful crafts find new and loving homes.

Queen Bonnie

Thanks Anna! Hugs! See you on the morrow Merlin!
Wingardium Leviosa!

LadyStitch

Queen Bonnie, I hope you are doing well after your vicious battle with the tree root.  10 years ago I did battle with a sewing needle and it won, but like you I didn't let it ruin my day of faire.
Hope you are doing well.  :D

It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Merlin the Elder

I, too, am most interested in your well-being. We did not see you on Sunday, and we were concerned...how fare thee?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Queen Bonnie

Nothing is broken except Lord A's dragon necklace- but I fixed that. My head aches and I am in pain. My nose looks like I should be ringing bells at Notre Dame. I made it Saturday, I was in shock- but Sunday I was in a world of pain- I stayed in bed. Monday I went to my Dr for a check up and a tetanus shot. That is hurting my arm.
I dug out my masks for this coming weekend- if I can stand anything on my face. I Plan to be there. Need tips to pay the Dr bill.
Fie! This year is not going very well. I really needed to land on the other end. I won't try to defy gravity again. Dratted root!
I am healing but not fast enough.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Anna Iram

Sending big hugs and healing thoughts your way, Bonnie. Glad to hear nothing is broken!

Queen Bonnie

Thanks Anna! I am amazed nothing was broken! Usually I bounce- but I just had too much stuff on belt to bounce this time! LOL. Better today.
Wingardium Leviosa!