News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

News from Meow Manor

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 12, 2008, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trillium

My Queen, I am so glad you were not terribly injured!

I bear good tidings!  The money faerie has found it in her heart to bless us with good business so we currently planning to be at Sherwood on 3/10!!!  Depending on vehicle space I may be in disguise... yarrrrr....
Got faerie dust?

Queen Bonnie

I did not make Sherwood last weekend. I over did it and pulled something - my achiles tendon hurts a lot. I stayed home to rest it and heal. What a year. Our 3 day weekend is coming up. I will be there. Did you make it in the rain Trill?
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Trillium

Unfortunately, we did not make it.  Between the weather and a disagreement with the money faerie, we chose to stay home.  >:(   We were heartbroken by it, but it was for the best. None of us can afford to be sick right now.  I hope you heal quickly Bonnie!
Got faerie dust?

Queen Bonnie

Thanks Trill! Sorry you did not make it to Sherwood!
I am hoping this heals fast. Any chance you will get to Sherwood at all this year? Hugs! That money fairy is a meanie!
Wingardium Leviosa!

KeeperoftheBar

You must get healthy, My Queen.  If your tendon is not better by TRF, I shall be honored to have you ride StudMuffin.  Of course, I know you will spoil him terribly.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Trillium

Its not looking like it.  We really wanted to make it out there!  We just have to hope for TRF now.  At least its close enough for a day trip!  I'm going into serious withdrawals!!!!!!
Got faerie dust?

C Dragonworks

This weekend was WET...really wet.

Queen Bonnie

I would be honored to ride Studmuffin! But hope I will be fine by then!I needed Studmuffin last week!!! I would spoil him. he is a cutie!
I hope I see you at TRF Trill! Sorry you can make Sherwood! Hugs!
I went to the Chiropractor today. He hurt me a lot but helped me too. Both calves were sprained or strained- not sure which is what- and my tibia was out and lots more. I think I am on the road to recovery. I will be depending on my staff this weekend.  I tried to lighten my wizard utility belt- but it does not look it. I have to have my mug, and pouch and wand and bells and hexed frog and cat tip basket and fan and dagger and....guess it won't be light. I need a sedan chair and 4 strong lads to carry me around Sherwood! ( Dream on!)
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Where is the time going? It seems that Sherwood just started and now next weekend is the last one!
I still hurt but the chiropractor is helping. So is acupuncture. I can heal and rest after faire is over. I am having fun making folks laugh. Bless the tippers- thanks to all who feed my kitty.  See you at Sherwood!
Wingardium Leviosa!

DonaCatalina

Hope you get better soon.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Queen Bonnie

me too. Thanks! I hope to be at Scarby but will take a bit of a rest after Sherwood. Coming the end of April with Var- but will do day trips when I can find rides.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Home from a day trip to Scarby. What fun to be at Old Merlin's anniversary party!Friends, cake bagpipes and wine! Fun! I hugged so many friends but it was a fast trip. Back again in a few weekends.  Meanwhile I am getting much needed things done around here. Veggie garden in,Pond pump working. Roses planted, pool is getting there. I should be OK next week after the algae is killed.House is cleaned and my legs are slowly healing.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

I am making another Scarby trip- with Var! This time I get a whole weekend! See you there!
Busy here fighting Nargles. I think I have them vanquished for now. The Evil Peeps were especially bad this Spring! They were everywhere! Even at Sherwood. Brave members of Foktop are still fighting the good fight!
Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

I had a lovely time at Scarby. I always feel close to Lord A there. He loved that faire so much. So many memories. Sad news about another Friend- Vandor, who has joined Lord A at the big Renaissance fest up yonder. A glass was raised in memory.
Wingardium Leviosa!

C Dragonworks

At the rate things are going all of the Ren Faire is going to be up there!  I say stop it!!!! We need our friends here until they are old and tired then it is OK to go to the great ren faire in the sky!