News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

News from Meow Manor

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 12, 2008, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

Larf brought back so many happy memories of when Lord A and I went- years ago. I had a good time. The faire has gotten better. I Love smaller faires! Now I will create wands and staffs and rest up for Sherwood in Feb!
Working on a lovely Diamond Willow staff today.
The Royal Felines are happy I am HOME!!!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Queen Bonnie

Not much going on here- until Sherwood starts next month! Looking forward to that!!!  ;D
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Sorry I have not been around- but busy with Sherwood Forest Faire! The last weekend is coming up. Why does faire time go by so fast?
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

I survived Sherwood! Now on to Scarby this weekend! See you there!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

It was so good to be back at Scarby! So many memories there. This was Lord A's last faire- now 6 years ago. Great to see so many old friends- and make new ones! Hugs to all!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Planning on another day trip to Scarby next weekend. Not sure I have enough magick to cool it off a bit! LOL.
Big news! Getting an addition to the Royal Felines  soon. Another flame point siamese Kitten. Now Kismet will have Karma to play with.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

I pop in now and then and am very upset to find spam! Off with their heads!I hate Spam almost as much as Evil Peeps!
Busy at meow manor with Royal Felines and gardening.  That keeps me busy until TRF starts!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

I am getting very cross! I don't like this Spamalot! Make it stop! I don't have time to deal with all the spam!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Rowan MacD

Your grace-Rumors have it that the Peeps have something to do with it.  We are investigating!
   We will have to capture a few and toast...I mean...torture them for more information.   I hear that  they are particularly afraid of chocolate and graham crackers...Your loyal spies are stocking up on supplies.

There is further intelligence that Spam is also delicious when tortured.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Rowan MacD

It's worse than we thought!
IWG wench #3139 

Merlin the Elder

I just thought you should know that I'm LOLLING here...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rowan MacD

I've been seriously missing the Peeps thread....
IWG wench #3139 

Queen Bonnie

I am here!I am trying to deal with the evil spam! Yes! I bet it is the Peeps that have been spamming my realm. Probably helped by Nargles!  Unite FOKTOP! We must put a stop to this evil spamming!  Kill the Peeps!!!And the sunglasses and ugg boots and whatever else they send at us!  They shall feel the taste of our swords!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Rowan MacD

I do believe that the evil Peep on that throne is wearing the 'ugg' boots.  He likely has the sunglasses hidden!

I will torture some spam over the flames of justice for during lunch for more information.   I can get about 4 of them on a sword.
IWG wench #3139 

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah for all spam and peep torture!  Mash them together and run chariots over them?  I had 5 or 6 notices of Spam when I got home from my outing today. Blessed be to the wizard who removed the icky spam from my realm! Grammercy!
We do not have one of those wise boxes that does everything and my owls are getting old and slow! Well- so am I.

Wingardium Leviosa!