News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

News from Meow Manor

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 12, 2008, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenRobin

Loki-terr (in training)

Queen Bonnie

I am trying to feel better. This bug is stubborn.  I just want it to go away.  I am not good at being sick. Fie! Drat ! Bug begone!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Trillium

Sending faerie dust your way!  Hope you feel better!
Got faerie dust?

eloquentXI

Seems like many have gotten sick that went to Rendevous! Was it an evil plot by the Peeps?!
Sending as many feel better thoughts and wishes and hugs as I can your way, my Queen!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Element of Air

My Lady Queen, I hope that you are doing well or better at least. This is one pesky bug that has you!
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Lady Ann of Draycott

I hope you are feeling better Queen Bonnie!  Will we perchance see thee at The Central Texas Renaissance Festival this weekend?   :)
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

PurpleDragon

My dear Queen Bonnie,

It sounds to me as though you have been invaded by the same nasty bug which inhabited myself nigh on 2 weeks ago.  I had to go to the doctor and get antibiotics to get rid of it.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Queen Bonnie

The bug is still hanging on. I doubt I will go to the Central Tx faire this weekend.  Let me know how it is, Lady Ann. I just don't feel up to doing much. Var and I plan to go the last weekend.
  Now another worry. Fuzzball my beloved Ragdoll Royal feline has been missing all day. I am concerned as he rarely misses a meal. I can only hope he returns with cooler weather when the sun goes down. I have called him all day. Not like him not to come when called. 
Wingardium Leviosa!

Element of Air

Fayt came home a few hours ago when the winds died down. I hope Fuzzball come inside too. I was thinking perhaps the two met up and were spending the day together. Hehe.
FOKTOP

Queen Bonnie

Fuzzball finally showed up at 9PM.  I think he spent the day under the house out of the wind. I am relieved.  I love all my cat family.  I actually slept last night.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Element of Air

I still find that funny how both our kitties came inside at the same time. It was like they had their curfew.
FOKTOP

Queen Bonnie

Feline curfew is 9PM. Synchronize your kitties!
  I am feeling a bit better today.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Drouzin

Wow things certainly have changed around here!  Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather Queen Bonnie.  If you take that can of Tony's I sent you and take a big wiff it will clear your sinus cavities out for a few moments, or at least prompt a good bout of sneezing ;).  Get well soon! :)

Queen Bonnie

I think this is one of those linger on bugs. I am sure tired of it- but feeling a bit better each day.
Poor Fuzzball is not feeling too well though. He does not eat much or dring much and just sits in a corner. Not at all like himself. I guess a trip to the Royal Vet is in order monday- unless he bounces back. I am giving him treats and trying to get him to eat. Just doesd him with hairball meds. I hate to see an animal suffer.
  Tony's seasonings make me think of Nawlins! Always a cheering thought, Drouzin!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Captain Kilian

I always go with Thai food to clear my sinuses, and it usually works quite well,  plus i got something tasty to eat!
Other then that I take those 'airborne' tablets several times a day, and wow, what a difference. Those things really provide your body the fuel to fight off damn near anything.

Hope you are better soon!
"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14