News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

News from Meow Manor

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 12, 2008, 05:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen_of_Navarre

Dearest Bonnie
It is always so heartbreaking to watch a fur friend make their way across the Rainbow Bridge. It hurts to be left behind while they scamper on ahead to wait for us. Our tears fall to mark their passing. Our hand reach out to beg them to pause, they never look back for they can see what lay ahead so much better then we can.
My thoughts are ever with you
Marguerite Queen of Navarre
Slave to the furless cat
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

Element of Air

I am sorry that is has happened. But all will be well. I am sure he is still with you and much happier without those complications. Just know that Jerrick and I are always here for you should you need us.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

KeeperoftheBar

My Queen, I am so sorry to hear about Fuzzzball.  At least he passed while at home knowing he is loved.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Var Greyshadow

((((HUGS))))  So sorry to hear he has gone, but glad that he was able to ease over the bridge with much love!  Very glad I could see him one last time this weekend and send him off with a few extra pats.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Yrose

I'm sorry for lost and hope you recover soon. He is in the summerland and doing well now.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Lady Renee Buchanan

Dearest Queen, Steve and I send hugs to you.  We are sorry for your loss of Fuzzball but are thankful he is no longer in pain.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Var Greyshadow

Here's a picture of Fuzzball from a couple of years ago:

He was a cute, sweet, loving cat.  May he be enjoying the company of many kitty friends and all the catnip he wants!
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Queen Bonnie

Great picture! He sure was a character. He used to follow me when I went for walks!  I would be half way to the library and I would hear MEOW! There came Fuzz trying to keep up with me. Thanks for posting the picture, Var!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

CatAshtrophy

From the picture, Fuzzball is a beautiful cat. Ragdolls are such amazing cats. My ragdoll Holly and I are sorry for your loss and wishing you well.

PurpleDragon

Quote from: Var Greyshadow on June 24, 2008, 06:03:25 PM
Here's a picture of Fuzzball from a couple of years ago:

He was a cute, sweet, loving cat.  May he be enjoying the company of many kitty friends and all the catnip he wants!

Beautiful picture.  He was truly a beautiful fur-person ;)  So deeply saddened by your loss.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

RenRobin

Bonnie,
I am so very sorry for your loss of Fuzz. (((HUGS)))
Robin
Loki-terr (in training)

Queen Bonnie

Lord A used to call him the Speedbump with the wagging tail of Doom.  He loved to plop down right in the line of foot traffic and wave his big tail around- and would not move.  They are together now. My Siamese Royal Felines are being extra loving to me now. Alas- I have no more speedbumps.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Drouzin

We are so sorry to hear about your Fuzzball.  Hugs and sympathy from Judy & John. 

Queen Bonnie

Hugs and thanks, Drouzin! I am doing OK- but miss my fuzzy guy. Batman does too. He was Fuzzy's buddy.I give Batman extra love.Each cat is special.
Busy getting ready to go to a fairy fair at the old Excal site. I will sell my wands and crystals- I hope. Trying to do a cool weather spell- but Mother Nature is giving me problems!  The grounds of Meow Manor are getting crispy! I hate grass that goes crunch!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Back from Serendipity Haven- the original Excalibur site in Smithville!  My first time vending at faire. What FUN!  It was a beautiful drive from here. The Meowmobile enjoyed it. The site is magical with huge oak trees. That kept the 90+degrees heat at bay. There was food anda pub and music and friends and I SOLD wands and Crystals! HUZZAH!  I will be going back in Sept for more! Nice to have a faire close by- well 40 min away from Meow Manor.  Hot, but happy and the Royal Felines are delighted I was not gone for a whole weekend!  Tachi is holding down my lap as I type!
Wingardium Leviosa!