News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

How many weekends...

Started by Libby Stella, October 18, 2008, 10:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Christine 2.0

6 out of 7! HEHEHEHE!
and this year im getting my dad out there too!
Im not bad im just drawn that way!

iain robb

Drat! I don't know yet. Am I in trouble for not knowing yet?

Last year, with my wife and two daughters involved in Highland Games and another daughter and my son in soccer, I completely missed BARF. This year, my wife is taking a break from the band, and only my son is in soccer, so I'm hoping for two. I've got the Games schedule -- still need to see the soccer schedule ...

Anna Iram

If you're in trouble then so am I...

I hope for every Sunday!  Perhaps a few Saturdays thrown in for good measure. :)

Caligo

Hoping for all but the first two Sundays since we won't be back yet for those two.

Princess Christine 2.0

Royal Floggings for you all! *tehe*

Caligo

Quote from: Princess Christine 2.0 on January 14, 2009, 10:09:14 AM
Royal Floggings for you all! *tehe*

Now do I *get* to flog you or the other way around?

Princess Christine 2.0

HEHE! You get the Flogging... a Princess NEVER gets Flogged! Not even by the King! HEHEHEHE!

Squire Mickey

Looks as if I should be able to make one day each weekend on Saturdays. I have soccer on Sundays till towards the end of the fair.
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Tygrkat

We've come to a decision, and Milord and I will be coming for Shamrocks & Shenanigans weekend {March 14 & 15} if all goes according to plan...possibly for both days, depending on how much fun we think we can handle in one weekend ;D

We'll be accompanied by an assortment of friends and family, and I'm looking forward to meeting Fairemily as well!  :)

It'll be mid-February before we can officially start making arrangements {and waiting is driving me NUTS!} but I do already have the time off from work...*giggles*...I am super excited to visit BARF again! 
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Lupa

Ulfric and I will be attending the weekend of March 28-29.  Might only be able to attend on the 29th.
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Lupa on January 15, 2009, 04:27:39 PM
Ulfric and I will be attending the weekend of March 28-29.  Might only be able to attend on the 29th.

I am looking so very much to meeting you both in the Flesh!
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Lord Dragonspyre

Brace yerself, lads and lasses, for the Horseman of Debauchery, Lord Dragonsyre himself, shall be there on the 28th and 29th!
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Tygrkat

Change of plans...the family 'o' mine we were going to be visiting (and bringing to Faire with us) are all going to be out of town, or just getting back the weekend of the 14th & 15th...not sure when we'll be there, but I'm guessing later rather than sooner  :-\

Any suggestions as to which other weekend would be best? We're only going to be able to make one, so we've got to make it count  ;)
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Caligo

Quote from: Tygrkat on January 26, 2009, 08:09:33 PM
Change of plans...the family 'o' mine we were going to be visiting (and bringing to Faire with us) are all going to be out of town, or just getting back the weekend of the 14th & 15th...not sure when we'll be there, but I'm guessing later rather than sooner  :-\

Any suggestions as to which other weekend would be best? We're only going to be able to make one, so we've got to make it count  ;)

Looks like a few other visitors for the 28th/29th

Escarlata

We're planning on four weekends right now. Opening, Closing, St Pat's, and the 28th/29th.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time