News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"Baby Shower" for Jeannie aka WykdBlyss

Started by PapaGnome, October 20, 2008, 04:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PapaGnome

Hello Everyone!

Excuse the cross post, but we are trying to get the word out.

Many of you who know Jeannie have heard about her surpise bundle of joy that joined the world on Saturday, October 11.  She went to faire that weekend, but little did she know that she would soon be welcoming baby Gareth!

The Drunken Gnomes are hosting a "shower" for Jeannie this weekend, October 25-26.  If you'd like to participate, please bring ANY supply you'd like to contribute to Gareth's "new baby" needs!  (Clothes, onesies, bottles, diapers, powder, etc, etc, etc!)

So we can transport it to Jeannie, please "bag" your contribution so it's easier for us to handle.  Make sure you label your bag so that she will know who to thank!!

Feel free to drop your gifts by at any time after 4:00pm Friday afternoon to T, Scol or Andi in the Drunken Gnome/Claw camp (around row 3-4).  We will be delivering it all to Jeannie on Monday, October 27th.

Thanks for anything you can give!

Teanha
~*~DRNKNGNM2 - Moderatin' Hostess - Gnympho Gnomie~*~
~*~Pootie's #1 Cutie, Reigning Queen of Scolaighe-ville & Supreme Titmouse Wrangler~*~
~*~QuarterMaster - HS Inebriation~ *~ • ~*~Claw - Threotine Council~*~ 
~*~Woohoo Party Girl~*~ • ~*~CHAOS Badge # 200~*~ • ~*~Pegleg of the CT Clan~*~ • ~*~purge's "CG"~*~
~*~SPCF #3 - Lady of the Beansidhe~*~  • ~*~Shire Member~*~ • ~*~IWG #2486, Local #13~*~
~*~www.myspace.com/ teanha~*~
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI
Royal Order of Landsharks #35

PapaGnome

Just a note...this is not an actual "Baby Shower" but more of a show of support for one of our own who could use our help...we will be taking donations up until Sunday afternoon in the DG camp.
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI
Royal Order of Landsharks #35

Lady Kitara

I've already made some offerings to her through Mistress JJ (aka Jessie) as it was our camp that Jeannie almost gave birth in! I'm sure she appreciates all the offering and thoughts from the Gnomes. That is a very fine gesture you're doing for her!
First Lady Clan Procrastination
Mistress of Tasty Edibles
Kilted Privateer's Wench

wyckdblyss

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone for your gifts and support. Gareth and I both appreciate you all so much! Anyone wanting to see pics of him can check out my myspace page (so far only 4 pics...but working on it).

www.myspace.com/.wyckdblyss

Thank you all again.

Jeannie and Gareth
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

KiltedPrivateer

I can't wait to meet master Gareth, Jeannie.

Congratulations once again.

Michael
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara