News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wasn't That Fun!

Started by Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard, October 20, 2008, 08:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

I'm so sad Faire is over. :'( BUT it was sooo much fun this year. It was my 4th. year at faire.And we met so many people this year.
So thanks to Scotsman and his wonderful wife Lady G for being so gracious to us. You introduced us to everyone and always made us feel so welcomed. You guys were a blast! And your daughter is wonderful, she always took time for Danielle. Be very proud of  her.All I can say is I can't wait till next year,and thank you.
        And for all the Renn Friends who traveled from afar, it was so great meeting everyone. I just couldn't have imagined it to be this much fun. Hope we can do it again next year! And hope we can travel to other faires in the coming year.

WHAT A RIDE!
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Scotsman

Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady de la Warr

Lady Joyce Ann - we were very happy you and Danielle joined in the fun with us this year and sincerely hope you will continue to do so for years to come! It is always so wonderful to see everyone and I am always so pleased when our "friends from afar" can join us at Revel Grove! This closing weekend was indeed sad, but we had a plethora of friends to close out the season in style!

Thank you all for making closing weekend - and indeed this entire faire season - a very special and memorable one!

And........we shall see some of you at PARF next weekend to close that one too!

Lady Maerwynn

Lady Joyce Ann, it was such a great pleasure to finally get together.  It is indeed wonderful to meet new friends as well as visit with the ones we have come to love at the faire.   It is always sad to see the final weekend come but then we always have the following year to look forward to (the countdown has begun).    Hopefully we will see you all at other faires.

To all of my many wonderful friends - thanks for making the season at Revel Grove so special once again.    HUZZAH
Clan M'Crack - Breeze'n
FoMDRF
FoVarf
IWG #42

Amras Elfwine

Lady Joyce Ann,
How wonderfrul to have met you this weekend...at R/F meets, its always so much fun to actually see someone for the first time, though may have "known" them for years... I always think of it as "we;ve known each other forever, thogh we've only just met!"

I find myself, as usual, going through withdrawal this week...my office mate, Morgan LeFey, and I can't keep the Albannach cranked up enough to keep the "end-of-faire-blues" away today...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Scarlett

I think it was faun - at least I'm told I had fun!  LOL.  Seriously though - I am so thankful that closing weekend at MDRF was my last HUZZAH of the season.  Revel Grove is truly a special place.  Scotsman and Lady Guinness, I couldn't have been luckier to gain such wonderful faire friends as you.  Especially my favorite friend of all - Autumn!  Morwyn and I are going to steal her away.

Amras my man - I didn't recognize you with that svelte new bod!  Looking good bro!

All of the Pittsburgh invaders had a blast.  We hope to see many of you next season at GLMF and/or PRF!
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Amras Elfwine

Trust me, Scarlett me lass...youDID have fun... ;)

...as did we all...

Thanks for the complement! I work hard, for you gorgeous lasses are a hard act to live up to!!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Lady Guinness

Lady Joyce Anne~ thank you for the very kind words. It was wonderful getting to know you and your family this season and we look forward to next season already.
Scarlet~the feeling is mutual...but you would have to fight me for the "other" faire friend!  ;D She is a great girl, she is very fond of both of you as well!
I miss my friends already.  Hugs