News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing weekend..........

Started by Lady de la Warr, October 21, 2008, 10:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master James

Quote from: Colleen McGuinness on October 30, 2008, 07:29:46 AM
I'll have to double-check, but I believe the general email address is royalspk@parenfaire.com . You can also go to the "General Info" tab across the top and there is a "Contact the Faire" form on the left side of the screen. If all else fails, the "snail mail" address is 2775 Lebanon Road, Manheim PA 17545.

OK found the contact faire spot and sent my comments.  Thanks Colleen for the help.  Hopefully if others put in a good word for the Queen and a bad word for the website, both will be taken care of for next year!  And thanks for a great year to you and the entire cast!  This year the cast was much more accessible than in year's past and everyone from the court to the street players interacted very well.  This makes us want to come back again and again.  Thanks again and hopefully you will be able to come to VARF again this year where I'm sure we can find some "trouble" for the Countess to get in to!   ::)
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Lady Amy of York

Sunday was  a wonderful day at faire.  the  weather was  gorgeous.  They had a good  crowd. 
  It was  fun to see  the little  kids  in their  Halloween  costumes.  My  son  loved  trick  or  treating  thru  the  shire.I have  to admit the guy  dressed up  as Jean  Simmons  from Kiss looked a liitle  out  of place  at  a renaissance  faire.  LOL   !      I  knew  the guys  from Kiss  were old,  but  not  that old !! ;D ;D

Beeboy, it was great seeing you and  talking  to  you.

Master James, i enjoyed  finally  meeting you  and   your  wife  in  person. 

Beeboy, Master james...next  time  we have  to  plan it  so that we can all go out  to dinner together  afterward  !

Colleen.. it was great seeing you.   You make  a beautiful  Dutchess.   :) I  love  this  year's  gown.   

Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

lordwriothsley

Hey all sorry I missed closing weekend of PARF this year but I hope that all went well.I would like to think I will be able to make it next year for at least a weekend or two barring nothing happens to stop me but until then we will just have to see how next year plays out for me.Anyway Colleen do you have any plans of coming for another visit to VARF next year cause it would be really great to have the team from last year of the Derby's and the Southampton's causing mischief and mayhem at the court like we did when we all got yelled at by the Queen?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

McGuinness

Quote from: lordwriothsley on November 05, 2008, 03:36:13 PM
Anyway Colleen do you have any plans of coming for another visit to VARF next year cause it would be really great to have the team from last year of the Derby's and the Southampton's causing mischief and mayhem at the court like we did when we all got yelled at by the Queen?

I'm not sure yet. I'm going to try to make it down again, but as who depends on who I'm cast as at PaRF. I'm not good at switching dialects so if I get a foreign character, I may not switch to a British dialect for a day. Its still far off though, so we'll see what happens between now and then. Southampton or not though, I'm always up for causing some mischief!! ;D

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Colleen McGuinness on November 05, 2008, 07:49:40 PM
Quote from: lordwriothsley on November 05, 2008, 03:36:13 PM
Anyway Colleen do you have any plans of coming for another visit to VARF next year cause it would be really great to have the team from last year of the Derby's and the Southampton's causing mischief and mayhem at the court like we did when we all got yelled at by the Queen?

I'm not sure yet. I'm going to try to make it down again, but as who depends on who I'm cast as at PaRF. I'm not good at switching dialects so if I get a foreign character, I may not switch to a British dialect for a day. Its still far off though, so we'll see what happens between now and then. Southampton or not though, I'm always up for causing some mischief!! ;D
Now I know why I like you so much Colleen cause your always up for causing mischief like I am. ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Amy of York

Colleen and Lord W  up to causing mischief  together. OH  no !  We are in trouble  now  ! ;D ;D
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Lady Amy of York on November 06, 2008, 12:50:43 PM
Colleen and Lord W  up to causing mischief  together. OH  no !  We are in trouble  now  ! ;D ;D
Be affraid, be very afraid.........muahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha! ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"