News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ROLL CALL - May 17 + 18

Started by Dirtfarmer, May 12, 2008, 07:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirtfarmer

Is there anyone on the list that will be around?

Lady_Glorianna

Sir Dragon and I plan to be there on the 17th ;)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Feline Groovy

I'll be there (as cast) on Saturday. No joy on Sunday, alas.
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Tim T

Hopefully, Lady Jai and Myself, along with the kids should be there on Sunday.  Gotta see the Pyrates Royale!

I'd like to sneak up there with my daughter on Saturday, but I think I'd be in the dog house for quite a while...
:D
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

reese

Of course I'll be there, if the stars above allow.

TimT.  Does your dd have a hat this year?  I'll be looking for all of you Sunday, looking forward to seeing you and the crew again. 

Reese

Lumpy

Prax and I are going to try and make it down on Sunday the 18th.
Founder, MDRF Friends of Faire
Dread Pirate Lumpy
Lump'n M'Crack

Captain Dungcaster

I will be there Saturday. May try to recruit some Pyrates for Her Majestys Navy! I am sure THAT will go over like a frog in a chamber pot!

Frank Blanton
  Francis Poldark of Dungcaster, ok I know tis cheesy. ;D
"Fantasy Football, Dungeons & Dragons for Jocks"
I.B.R.S.C #1068.

reese

I beg pardon. I do believe I miss understood you. You did say privateers now did you not?  *snicker snort*

I dear say, I must keep my wee ones close to me this weekend!

Reese

Tim T

Reese-

No hat for the princess, although she does have a crown, which she may wear.  She is a 6 year old princess, so she tends to do as she wishes! ;D
Tim

reese

OH boy, do I ever know that one.  It doesn't get better; my 9 year old girl is still such a princess.  When I told my mom-in-law last year about what we're doing. She asked if Rach was going to be in purple (her favorite color).  I said no that it was pretty much reserved for royalty.  Mom said, " Well don't they know she's a princess in her own mind?!" 

Well no matter.  You did say ya'll be there this Sunday right?  Or will you all be there Sat. (tomorrow, YIKES)? 

Please remind me of your children's names, I am horrid with names and can not remember them.  I wonder if your daughter will remember me from last year.

Anyway, see you soon!

Reese

troubadude

I'll be at the Virginia Renaissance Festival - Saturday - first time at Faire solo / without Diana (TomLori) in 10 1/2 years. 

I'll only be there select Saturdays as I am still recouping from major surgeries. 

Hope everyone will be sure to stop by and say 'ello. 

Tom
Troubadude
http://www.troubadude.com/
http://www.myspace.com/troubadude
if music be the food of love, play on!

Tim T

Reese-

Yep, we'll be there tomorrow, although not all in garb.  Lady Jai is out camping with our son Braeden(cub scouts), and Sydney has been hanging out with me today.  We're going to meet in the middle and carpool the rest of the way into VARF.

I'm pretty sure Sydney will remember you, she was blessed with her mother's memory, not mine.

See ya tomorrow!
Tim

thedeuce

I'll be there, sans garb on Sunday.  Got a work assignment that's flipping me around so this'll be my only shot at Faire this year.