News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So what's in your flask? Favorite secret potions that you like to imbibe in

Started by RumbaRue, October 24, 2008, 12:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

Quote from: LadyStitch on October 26, 2010, 03:30:53 PM
The Pink Pirate has two flasks and he cant' decide which to fill with which.  Does he put the Agua D'Bolivia (Caffinated Alcohol, that will get you moving for gate!)   or Pyrate Rum.  Or does he just put simple JD in it to mix with soda. 

The solution would be 3 flasks!
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Kett

Jack Daw at Work

Steve "Jack Daw" McIntyre

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

Rani Zemirah

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Rapier Half-Wit

Some faire shops will carry them. Like the leather shops, because they make holsters and hangers for them.
If her eyes aren't sparkling, you didn't do it right...

DonaCatalina

Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

LadyStitch

The flamingo's got their's from walmart of all places, by the check out counters but we did have to look for them.  The local liquor store had them but they were plastic with metal spout.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

mehan

Last weekend Lady Jai showed me the one she got at Walmart from the, get this, Halloween section - it had spiderwebs and spiders on it...

Is it just me, or is that pretty strange... oh pick up a spiderman costume for my 9 year old and get him a flask to go with it? 

Rapier Half-Wit

If her eyes aren't sparkling, you didn't do it right...

Capt. Morgan

I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Quote from: GoodyTombShoes on October 28, 2010, 08:55:07 PM
I must live in a sad place. The liquor store did not carry them. My Walmart had canteens. Online I go!

I bought mine at Wal-Mart. Did you look on the clip strips in the Beer and Wine section?
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Jack Daw at Work

I was at the Salado Scottish Clan & Highland Games earlier this month and filled my flask with Macallan 12.  I forgot to bring the flask out both days, so I'm (slowly) emptying the contents into my gullet day by day.

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

DonaCatalina

Someone gave me some Viking mead to try recently. It was great tasting, but they lost me when they said it looked like day old dishwater.
Sorry....not going in my flask.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Jack Daw at Work

I took a flask filled again with Macallan 12 to the San Antonio Highland Games this past weekend.  Yummy!