News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Nov 22nd RF'ers & Friends party!!!

Started by Ladyfair, October 25, 2008, 01:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfair

ITS A PARTY!!!!!

Captain Hook's Food and spirits

175 E Jefferson St
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
(989) 652-9866

Time  -  All Day till closing

Menu link

Many of us were either too busy or just plain having fun at faire to get to socialize, so a bunch of us have decided to have a party so come on out, enjoy some great food, great friends, and have some fun!!!  Most of us are coming in garb, many good hotels close by.  Frankenmuth motel is within walking distance in case you want/need to stay.

More details will be posted as things are finiliazed.

ALL ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Jon Foster

I think we'll try to make it. As long as I don't have to work and we have some extra cash...

Jon.

Cyron

i'll have to let you know as it gets closer.. sounds like fun and i will try though.. will call you when it gets closer to let you know.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Carl

Any excuse for a party sounds good to us
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

LadyAnn

Would this be the same thing flidais was talking about?
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Ladyfair

Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

flidais

Since I was unable to attend most of faire this season, I would still love to get together at Captain Hooks on November 22nd.  Not The Gathering as we have known it to be in the past but still a wonderful end of season get together with friends.  So to all that may still wish to get together that night, I will be there!!!  I'll be in garb but please come even if you don't feel like getting all garbed up.  It will be fun!   

I had posted this over in the original Gathering and Masque thread.  But since right now we are just talking about still getting together on 11/22, lets continue talking about it here.

Yeah!

nliedel

Crud, the 22nd is out for me. I have a prior commitment, but I am open to other meet-ups on other days and times. I feel like a goldfish looking in the tank at the big fish. I want to meet them, but I can't quite get into their tank!
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Madge Estes

Wishing I could be there, but will be thinking of you all...
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Lord Virgil

We miss you so much already Madge Estes.   We all wish you safe and joyous travels until again we meet in Hollygrove!!!!  At least you have nice warm weather down there!
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Ladyfair

<curtsy>
Your Madge Estes.....giggle..... we shall raise the ale in your honor...giggle.....hehehehe
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Cyron

scratch that.. i will be in indianapolis, in all weekend for the annual command awards and training banquet
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.

Madge Estes

Quote from: Ladyfair on November 01, 2008, 12:21:17 AM
<curtsy>
Your Madge Estes.....giggle..... we shall raise the ale in your honor...giggle.....hehehehe

<raises an eyebrow>  Don't just raise it, drink it!
Live so your dreams recognize you.

max and kate

Too much to do before the Holidays, we won't be attending.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Ladyfair

Ohhh boy........I forgot...... I get to drink.....giggle....and now looks like several toasts shall happen.....giggle.....

We are going to have to hollar loud so you can hear us down in sunny warm Fl.

I still have a few pins left if anyone needs one.
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

Too bad i can't make it, I've never seen a drunk Lady Fair!

RenWitch

Yeah!  So much fun to be had, my cohorts and I should be there as long as the weather holds.  :D

LadyAnn

I hear the name of the playing is called "Black Thorn."
"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Cyron

yall dont know how much i would rather be there then going to the annual awards training banquet.. ehh 6th time i have had to go to this thing.. its so so so borning.. rather be over there having fun and not in indianapolis having 'mandatory' fun.

LadyAnn

"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Ladyfair

You will be missed Cryon...... now there's another glass to raise as a toast.....giggle....

oh my..... such a big group coming tonight..... hopefully the camera's will be clicking away....so we can post the toasts......lol

Madge Estes.... yours shall be the first glass raised..... and mabye the 2nd.... the 3rd.....lol wont be long now till we meet in the sourthern shires.....
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

canonman

i wish i could have gone to the party, sounds like a fun time. i'll check back on this thread to see all the pictures.

LadyAnn

We had a great time... and we raised our glasses to those who could not be there.  Yes Madge, we drank the contents in the glasses  ;)

Canonman ~ Do you know, not ones of us there last night had a camera.  ::)
"Castleteer"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"