News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tucson Celtic Festival and Highland Games

Started by Morgan Dreadlocke, October 26, 2008, 12:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan Dreadlocke

Oct 31-Nov2 at Tucson raceway park (the old horserace track).

www.tucsoncelticfestival.org

My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Codi Lyn

Ugh, I was watching every commercial for it the whole week before and I didn't get to go. :'(
M'name's Cordelia Lyn, m'lards and ladies... Shall I be takin' ye portraits with me film of yon Fuji?

Morgan Dreadlocke

2010 edition Nov 5-6-7. Now in its 24th year. Might even enter the Games this year ;D
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Nighthawk

Wish I could go! Looks fun!! And Tempest never come to Denver...  >:( But Sgain Dubh are local to us, so I get to see them all the time! They're great! Check them out if you have never have.

Morgan Dreadlocke

Kilts been ordered. Looks like they are going to run a 50's + Masters class in the games. Sweeeet, I'm in ;D

Morgan Dreadlocke

Well, survived the games, barely ;D  Several of the events require more technique than brawn. Didn't do too bad in Hammers and Caber. Fairly good in the Stones throw. Weight for distance flat kicked my keyster :P

Next year? Bring it on!

Morgan Dreadlocke

Next games arr up in Phoenix, Feb 26-7th 2011. Might compete, might not. Still doin' the Redd Foxx shuffle from the Tucson games. Tis hard on the knees!