News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

McLotofus ALL HALLOWS EVE- RenVasion Weekend Panoramic Photo.

Started by Tanyor, October 26, 2008, 08:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanyor

The campsite. Was a blast. Great meeting all of you. Hopefully will see all of you again soon.

See the larger picture here.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/ziggie0181/McLotofusCamp-1.jpg

valt

Wow, that looks to be a nice orderly camp layout.  Really sorry I missed this weekend, unfortunately had long standing plans.

KiltedPrivateer

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Macintyre

Catherine DArtois

I hope EVERYONE had a safe and wonderful time... looks like quite a turnout
Campfire Chili Mistress
Clan McLotofus

Taarna

Wish I could have been there too but hubby was on call and I am still working on garb...  :'(

Oh well.... next weekend here i come!! WOOHOO!!!!
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

MollyGrue

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it up to the campsite to meet the crew either. I had two youngsters with me and it was my first time to wear a corset (hadn't learned yet how not to breathe, lol) so we ended up rolling out while the traffic was good. Hopefully, I'll get to meet some of you when I make my second trip down next weekend with people of my own age group and we camp out nearby, though I know it won't be exactly the same as there won't be as many of you as there was on Hallow's Eve. It looks like it was a lot of fun, though. Hope to see some of you guys next weekend! Cheers!

brier patch charlie

Wish I could have been there this weekend also, but I couldn't get ther time off for it. But I will be there this coming weekend, boy am I ready.
Charles Coleman

Blue66669

Wow, Tanyor, you are amazing. Thank you so much for capturing this. It really warms my heart to see that all my sleepless nights and rumbly tumblies were not in vain. I love you guys so much, and thank you for putting up with my Nazi-ism LOL.

I'm sure that sometime this week, the official "Clan McLotofus Rules" + additions and decrees will be posted.

I'm looking at you.... DragonYeti... :-*
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Ann of Draycott

Great picture Tanyor, thanks for sharing! It was great meeting you this past weekend!
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Tanyor

Blue I just wish I had the balls to get on top of Capt Sin's rv to get a better picture.  :P

Lady Ann it was a pleasure meeting you as well.

Bonny Pearl

Great shot!  Blue and DS did an excellento job on getting us all organized and snug in our spots!

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Element of Air

Quote from: blue66669 on October 27, 2008, 08:21:35 AM
I'm sure that sometime this week, the official "Clan McLotofus Rules" + additions and decrees will be posted.

Ooo Ooo, I am in there! I wanna read them all! I can not wait.

*sits on the floor at blues feet in an upright eager position.*
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

*Teach*

Or as I like to refer to it... the To Do list
I love rules... they make such a wonderful sound when shattering on the ground

*Only 2 rules I follow are... Love Trinn... Love Rum... much shorter list*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

LadyJessica

Oh and just so everyone that wasn't there knows...that green tent in the center of the pic...yes that is still someone that was camping with McLotofus.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Taarna

A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

Blue66669

The Clan McLotofus camp took up 2 rows total, and went into the site about 250 feet. We boasted a camp of 1 RV, 2 vans, 1 fully operational camp kitchen (shout out to my homie Zaubon), and somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 tents.

HOLY CRAP, HOW WE'VE GROWN!!!
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Ann of Draycott

I always forget to take pictures at camp!  >:(

It was awesome...just wish I had remembered to take some pictures... :(
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

mieljolie

Great pic!

We wanted to say thanks to everyone for making us feel welcome. 

Sampling all the loki was awesome.  There were some wonderful flavors.  Thanks so much for sharing with us.  However, Samedi (aka Sam) never fully recovered from Friday until late Sunday morning.  :)  Darn lightweight.  Hehe 

Sam wanted me to say that the gumbo on Friday was the best he's ever tasted.  It was really good.

I'm glad we were able to get to know some of you.  We had a blast.  You were all wonderful.  Thank you, Blue for organizing this.
Royal Order of Landsharks - Guppy No. 85

Riot

It was wonderful seeing all those I knew and meeting all those I had not met yet. We had such a wonderful time this weekend.  James is already talking about next year! He wanted me to thank everyone for making him feel so welcome and that it great meeting all of you.  He also wanted me to personally thank  D.S. for use of the sleeping bag and Yrose for the use of the tent. We made it home safely last night about 11:30 our time (10:30 yours). 
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Lord Dragonspyre

Wow, Tanyor, you are amazing. Thank you so much for capturing this. It really warms my heart to see that all my sleepless nights and rumbly tumblies were not in vain. I love you guys so much, and thank you for putting up with my Nazi-ism LOL.

Well unfortunately all the rules and decrees got left at the campsite, so until I get them, I can't do a dang thing. Also, I'm out of town until Nov. 6th.
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery