News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ORF

Started by LadyHawkeontheHill, May 07, 2008, 04:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

good StareNorthSteve, jinx and our Sir William Marcus, now it is beginn'n to feel more like home  :) ,
and then it happen'd - thee third PILLAR of thee "Castleteers" has arrive'd, our own Ragna thee Viking Mama herself  ;D , things are look'n up here at our new place, and me Belle and me could be no more happy.
as Belle and Tink were a'dance'n, due to such a good day, then it was made great.
Captain, Oh my Capt. Morgan has arrive'd. Belle and Tink bow when she enter'd.
Belle and Tink dance'd with even more excitement and new vigor.
all would be shock'd to know that me Belle and me were in despair, think'n that we could only chat with our good friend only at fest times. it may look different (forum), but it is thee same animal, thank the Lord and thee Mother for bring'n us all back to one place. but there are a few still out there wonder'n. lets hope they find us, we miss them also.
Happy Trails to youuuu,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

kydavid

SNS: It is good to se everyone migrating to these new grounds, even if the pasture was greener before. of course, this means that next year, we can all say" Back in the day, before Hackers forced us to use THIS forum...." and all the noobs will be suitably cowed.

Tinker: I plan on making it mid-day Saturday to Tennessee. I arrive back in Kentucky (fron Vancouver) at 1159 Friday night (or so it is scheduled). Then home for the night, feed my cat (at 14 she gets lonely when I am not there) sleep and leave for the Faire after I wake. I plan on remaining there (somehow, not real clear on details yet) through Monday, then home again, home again, jiggity jig.

Good thing I am also taking Tuesday and Wednesday off from work to recover from my vacation!

Everyone: I really am looking forward to seeing you all again or perhaps meeting you for the first time face to face (or other part to other part, what ever works out after a long flight and a day at the pub!).

Athena

See you all in September!  8)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Angus

What is up with the "Peeps"?
Why is it such a "Naughty" word?
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Imestra

Lord Angus - Greetings!
Loathe are we to run afoul of those grand souls which go by the titles of FOKTOP. ( :D)
Fraternal
Order of
Knights
To
Obliterate
Peeps
there seems to be an awful prejudice against the fluffy marshmallow critters, which I don't quite understand, but have come to accept. 
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

CapnFayeCutler

For those coming to RENdezvous:

Currently I have 66 of those awful PEEPs being held captive. They were found AFTER easter still lurking about. 60 normal operatives, and 6 of the green special ops. Please bring all devices of PEEP torture you can manage.  ;D

Huzzah FOKTOP!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

LadyHawkeontheHill

I wish I was going to be there for the Peeps torture alone! But I must brag at this juncture to say I'll moving into my beautiful new house!!! So, torture those nasty peepsters well in my absence!!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Angus

To be fair, I hate marshmallows...

...however, I abhor any cruelty to inanimate seasonal confections.
(...unless microwaved, or put into a vacuum ;D)

We must boycott such actions, and if that doesn't work I'll form a counter society...

The I.M.C.W.F.A.C.T.I.S.C.
~or~
Inebriated Medieval Costume Wearing Folk Against Cruelity Towards Inanimate Seasonal Confections.

...weren't all the "peeps" in the world made in 1915? We've just been recycling them.
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

CapnFayeCutler

Apparently the nasty little marshmallow creatures have a long shelf life. The ones I captured were in vessels sporting expiration dates of 2010...and there's no telling when they were made (2007, 2006...before then!?). Disgusting.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

jinx

What's really fun is getting them in different colours, shredding them with a blender or food processor, then sticking them in the microwave.  *grin*
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

LadyHawkeontheHill

I gotta say, the funniest peep admonition I saw from the original thread was a picture of a cut-out submarine that had peeps manning it and the caption read "Run Silent, Run Peep" :D.
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

LadyAnn

Hello everyone... T'is I, LadyAnn! *waves*  ;D

I had to say hello to my home away from home family in the ORF shire.

Fare Thee Well

~LadyAnn~

"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Imestra

Well Met, Good Lady Ann.  ;D
What news from Hollygroveshiretownethingy?
!Oh! My Lord Angus!  I could be with FACTISC....
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Scotsman

Is it September yet!!!!!!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Old Tinker

Quote from: Scotsman on May 21, 2008, 08:56:12 AM
Is it September yet!!!!!!