News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ORF

Started by LadyHawkeontheHill, May 07, 2008, 04:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugsy

Lady Pegos, we should go to GIMF!  Its about 4 1/2 hours away, but there's plenty of time to schedule a weekend trip!
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Quiet One

Bugsey & Lady Pagos it would be great to see you at GLMF!   It takes me 4 hours to get to the Castle and I live about 1/2 hour from Great Lakes.  That should hopefully help you time your drive.  If you come to the opening weekend invasion, that Friday is 4th of July and most people have it off from work.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Lucy on May 27, 2008, 10:29:28 PM

Please see the suggestion box ...  we always love encouragement  ;)

Ohhh I just thought of a place we could keep the suggestion box... Remember Axel's little pack? Hehehehe
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Capt Lucy

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on June 02, 2008, 05:11:26 PM
Quote from: Lucy on May 27, 2008, 10:29:28 PM

Please see the suggestion box ...  we always love encouragement  ;)

Ohhh I just thought of a place we could keep the suggestion box... Remember Axel's little pack? Hehehehe

Oh YES!!  Yes indeed!  He's one of the directors at GLMF now....so we can raid his pouch, rofl...
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Lady Pagos

Quote from: Bugsey on June 01, 2008, 09:36:21 PM
Lady Pegos, we should go to GIMF!  Its about 4 1/2 hours away, but there's plenty of time to schedule a weekend trip!

Oh!  YES YES YES!  Let's go!!  I wanna go!!!!  :)
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Old Tinker

Quote from: Quiet One on June 02, 2008, 05:20:40 AM
Bugsey & Lady Pagos it would be great to see you at GLMF!   It takes me 4 hours to get to the Castle and I live about 1/2 hour from Great Lakes.  That should hopefully help you time your drive.  If you come to the opening weekend invasion, that Friday is 4th of July and most people have it off from work.

dearest Quiet One, me Belle and me were a'wunder'n thee hours of travel to thy home fest. we thank thee for this info., now we can calculate drive'n time for us (a "Castleteer" is always prepare'd, and if not, there's always another "Castleteer" to help them out. ' All for Ale, and Ale for all ') .
alright you two other "Castleteers" (Bugsey & Lady Pegos), me Belle and me are plann'n on attend'n thee invasion at GLMF. would be awful nice to see thee there also  ;D
good Ratman & Bobin, yes, do go up for GLMF, and bring our grandyoung'uns, have'nt seen'um in a while. take care.
less than a month now till GLMF,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

YAY!  So glad you all are coming as well!  :D
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Synikul

A few people will remember me. I too am eagerly anticipating ORF this year. In the meantime we're planning to do one or two weekends at GLMF, and twelve days at Pennsic. You haven't lived until you've done that. :)