News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mediaeval Baebes

Started by JessicaB, October 27, 2008, 09:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaB

How did I miss that the Mediaeval Baebes were playing CRF last weekend? Glad I caught it though :)

Scotsman

I didn't see it on their website?
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

will paisley

I couldn't find it on the CRF website, and I only found a reference to a concert in Charlotte on the 23rd, so it was very easy to miss.  What stage did they end up on?  Who (if anybody) got bumped? What did the locals make of the rather bombastic sound system?
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

JessicaB

I didn't see mention of it on the website either, which is, I guess, how I missed it. No one got bumped that I know of, they played at several different stages, one we caught the end of at the Mynstrel's Roost, and one at the Royal Pavillion.

crundel04

We talked to their manager and it was kind of last minute thing.  That was why there was no mention of it.

JessicaB

Ah. I enjoyed it, just was confused why no one seemed to know about it :)

solaris

The show was at the tremont music hall the faire must have just been a warm up and promo type of thing.

Lord Clisto of York

The Medieval babes ROCK!!!
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Wandering Rogue

I caught their 2:00 PM show. All I would say was wow! I've been listing to them for several years and was vlown away.
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard