News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing Weekend

Started by Cateyes, October 28, 2008, 03:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cateyes

Any going this weekend?  My friends and I are planning on going Saturday afternoon and I was wondering if a place/time was ever picked for the RF's to get together there.

nliedel

I dearly wish I could, but finances are in the way. I will be thinking of all of you and hoping you're having a blast. I think you're doing a wonderful job and the whole experience was delightful.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Jon Foster

Not sure if we will be able to or not. If we do go it will probably be on Sunday.

Jon.

max and kate

Will be on the other side of the state for the annual Halloweenie party.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

L Dale Walter

I will be there, running the Musketeer Academy of Swordsmanship, and trying not to freeze...

LDW

King Henry Tudor

Quote from: L Dale Walter on October 29, 2008, 07:56:13 PM
I will be there, running the Musketeer Academy of Swordsmanship, and trying not to freeze...

LDW

To quote Sir Ender from this season at MiRF, "Man up, ya pixie!" 
It's going to be sunny and with highs in the low to mid 50s, a perfect Fall weekend in Michigan.

I also have it on good authority that His Majesty wishes to challenge the Black Knight to a round or two (or three or four or...) of Balloon Fencing, if he will accept.  A slashing good time will sure to ensue, what!

JIM
King Henry Tudor VIII
King of England and Wales
Mid-Michigan Renaissance Festival

Guinevere of Leonesse

Quote from: Sir William Sargent on October 29, 2008, 09:38:17 PM
Quote from: L Dale Walter on October 29, 2008, 07:56:13 PM

LDW

It's going to be sunny and with highs in the low to mid 50s, a perfect Fall weekend in Michigan.

I also have it on good authority that His Majesty wishes to challenge the Black Knight to a round or two (or three or four or...) of Balloon Fencing, if he will accept.  A slashing good time will sure to ensue, what!

JIM

Oh what, does this mean I'm going to miss Balloon Fencing between the two of you? I hope someone takes pictures of you both. :D
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

anna*regina

I wanted to attend this faire but our weekends have been full of moving preparations and this weekend we are doing the actual moving so...boo. Hopefully next year.

Cyron

will be in indianna for work this weekend. wont be able to make it.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

L Dale Walter

Quote from: Sir William Sargent on October 29, 2008, 09:38:17 PM

Sorry but not all of us were running on 90 proof bloodstreams from too many "Wet Panty" concoctions...

And, the Black Knight couldn't make it.  His very old armor was in need of oiling, and it didn't quite dry in time.  Nothing worse than a greasy Knight...

LDW