News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New to forums and a heartfelt thanks!

Started by BonnyHeather, October 29, 2008, 09:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonnyHeather

Greetings to all!

I'm Heather and I've been attending the PA Ren faire for a long time now, and sadly it hadn't occured to me until recently that I should try to connect with others that attend, especially since my boyfriend Perry and I enjoy both garbing and interacting with everyone while we are there. This past season just ending we only had two opportunities to attend. Once in the middle of Sept and again this next to last weekend in Oct. Perry and I wanted to thank everyone who participates in making the PA Ren faire the VERY BEST of all the faires country wide I've attended. Hands down Mount Hope has put an amazing effort into making it a great experience! So THANK YE! You all make life a much merrier place!

~BonnyHeather

McGuinness

Welcome to R/F! Glad to hear you enjoyed youself this season - hope you enjoy yourself around these boards too in the "off-season".