News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Chapter of Information to Sir Clisto's Tome Website

Started by Lord Clisto of York, October 28, 2008, 09:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Hail everyone,

I just finished adding another NEW catagory to my Tome of Knowledge website - sirclisto.com. It is "Transportation". This comes on the heels of two others I added last month which were "Templars & Hospitalars" & "Castle Floor Plans". This now makes 108 chapters, all in alpha order and all dealing with anything you would like to know about the periods from Dark Ages to the 1700's. Just click on the large table of content picture once on the main page. And, if there is anything anyone would like to see added, just send me an e-mail and let me know. I also just completed updating all the other links. If there are any dead ones, please let me know that as well. Hope you enjoy, and for those who have been there and used it before, I hope you find these new chapters informational.

To go right to the table of contents -

I will also be giving my site a new look soon, so stay tuned for info on that.

Enjoy!!
Sir Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

jcbanner

Thank you for posting this! You have done a wonderfull job putting your website together, and I've already "wasted" several hours reading through several of your links. ;)

again, good job!

Lord Clisto of York

Thank you JC. Sorry it took so long to get on here and post back. Glad you are finding it useful. Was done with the rennie and reenactor in mind so they don't have to go all over the net to find things. I am working on a new look and feel. It is going to take some time. But, when it is done it will look awsome and fun to use as well being interactive. 

Femme Falchion

a wonderful craft that you've been working on and a treasure to us all.
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Lord Clisto of York

Thank you for the kind words Femme Falchion. They are greatly cherished. I will be adding more soon. And please, if anyone finds any dead links again or has any they would liek to see added, please let me know via e-mail. sirclisto1@sbcglobal.net

Thanks you
Sir Clisto