News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Kids of Faire

Started by Sir William Marcus, October 30, 2008, 01:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir William Marcus

The place to share those magical images of thee precious lads, lasses and little wee ones of faire!

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Bugsy

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Dustin

If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down. Romeo & Juliet, 1.IV

Lord and Lady Alberon

Our son Lord Logan walking thru the gate Opening Day 2009 at the GSLRF

FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Hoowil

Amara, in some of her many incarnations.

...and in garb that was for faires, but pictures not from the faire

We'll have more soon, of her and her new baby brother
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

sealion

Quote from: Lord and Lady Alberon on May 20, 2009, 10:57:50 PM

ALL of the children are adorable but I just can't get over the teeny tiny mug on this little guy's belt!
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Tammy

Quote from: sealion on May 21, 2009, 06:56:09 AM
Quote from: Lord and Lady Alberon on May 20, 2009, 10:57:50 PM

ALL of the children are adorable but I just can't get over the teeny tiny mug on this little guy's belt!

That's what I was thinking!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Lord and Lady Alberon

That mug was a gift to him from a very sweet lady at one of the pubs at our Faire last year when he was 1 month old.  :)
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Hoowil

Fresh from Valhalla in Tahoe:

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Lady Penelope

My nephew enjoying the brig at Pirate Fest in Milton ON

A couple of kids trying to wake a sleeping pirate out in front of my familys booth.

A little girl stole said sleeping pirate's hat.

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Hoowil

A few new pics of our little ones, from Folsom.

and as we were getting ready to go...

Sir William Marcus

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Hey- Arent You?

How can I not throw in here.....

Elijah & his Sister Keegan.  Keegan was on cast in prior years and has been doing faire since she was 10. Last season a garland girl cuz they get paid and she needed college money.

Elijah was born a Faire Brat, His mom had her shower on site, and a bit. has been there every day of every season. it is now my great pleasure to be his attendant as we run and play through the shire visiting his friends and riding his rides, he hawks pickles, chases me with wooden swords, and we play many other bits and skits all day long. althought he is not "cast", most patrons think he is, and the rest of the cast accepts him as such.  here is his 2009 faire website  http://legendsofsherwood.net/Elijahs09Faire.html Take a look and see how much fun a 3yr old can have if you just put them down, and follow them around.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke