News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Kids of Faire

Started by Sir William Marcus, October 30, 2008, 01:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambrosine

loved all the pictures of Elijah. I can not wait till our faire this year. My son, Aidan, is 2 1/2 and can not wait to get to faire. I'm surprised how much he remembered of last year. They are definetly a blast at this age!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Ambrosine

Seeing all these pictures made me have to put up my little one from last year. he had so much fun running free. He will be a fine rennie one day. These are from when he was 1 1/2.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Many little ones would be afraid of the 'big' people.  (Heck, they kind of scare me :) )

Nice pics.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Ambrosine

A lot of people have said that to me, they were his favorite people there as you can see, no fear at all. He's only afraid of santa! go figure!

Baroness de Vale

OK I had to share some pictures of my little ones at Great Lakes Medieval Faire this past summer.

With their very favorite magician.

Dancing at Final Pub Sing.

Taking a rest between in the shade.

Both of them have been going to faire since they were born. Last year they made such an impression on some of the cast and performers that they were recognized on sight. They loved every minute of it! This year my 8 year old is planning what kind of favors she wants to pass out.

Ambrosine

tHose were adorable thanks for sharing!

Carl Heinz

The Queen at RPFS this year is (was) a faire brat.
Carl Heinz
Guild of St Cuthbert

Ambrosine

Since we are now in the midst of our 2010 BARF season and had to share the new pictures from opening day!

He is my little pirate king!

Baroness de Vale

Great pictures Lady Raven! Very sweet!

LadyFae

My daughter Alora at her first Fest- she had just turned 1.

2 years later- my daughter Aria at her first Fest- she was almost 1.
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Dustin

Bristol 2010 - Chiane, age 8; Ian, age 5

If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down. Romeo & Juliet, 1.IV

Sitara

My step-son at MNRF this past fall.

Photo by James Caputo
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Hoowil

From our last trip to Sonora.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Rogue Hidesmith

Here are some pictures from my son Ari's first time at faire (PARF) last fall. He's about 3 months old in these :)

If you can do a halfassed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind. - Kurt Vonnegut
IBRSC #1603

Rani Zemirah

My own little Captain Scally Wag... taken at TRF, All Hallows '10, by EloquentXI. 

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede